Stop carry groups

For the love of all that’s holy Blizz, do something about carry groups. I cant compete against gladiators in a 1500 bracket. One suggestions would be to make it so no one can fight below their highest rating. Meaning if you’re 2100 you cant fight in 1000 - 2000 groups. its really hard trying to go up in rank when all you fight are duelist and higher.

2 Likes

Ha ha ha ha no way bro ha ha ha ha ha who’s with me fellas

4 Likes

If they implemented this change the ladder would be so dead that queue time would be gate keeping you, instead of Glad players.

3 Likes

Honestly, best advice I can give you is stop queing 2s. Focus on 3s instead.

Eh, sorry but “glads” aren’t the reason you’re stuck at 1.5-1.6 on more than one character.

THE MOVE would be to focus on improving instead of complaining, that’s honestly the best advise you can get. I would agree with your post but for other reasons.

1 Like

:flushed: :flushed: :flushed:

oooof

Yeah, that’s a terrible suggestion.

1 Like

BUT I LOVE MAKING GOLD! Seriously. It’s awesome lol. Sorry but my in-game wallet is loving it. I can hardly believe a year has passed since this expansion was released…

THE MOVE has nothing to do with it. when im trying to go up in rating and all i face are gladiators boosting, there is a problem. I guess its bad to ask to play people with the same gear as me.

Idk I’ve geared like 4 alts in that mmr range and I get a carry maybe 1 in 10 games. Even when I do it’s usually just brain dead ww monks who only know how to 1 shot with the sck wombo combo.

Also as everyone’s posted before, if your running into a carry, especially one as low as 15-1600 that mean the person getting carried probably doesn’t even have hands. You are getting 1v2’d. Just git gud.

I have hands. My options are 100k in bgs, pay for a carry or grind with someone else in crappy gear. So far i have been doing option 3 but it does get tempting considering i have been fighting people at 1200 mmr with actually literally twice my health. I’ve never bought a boost but i can see why other players would especially to cap alts. Its incredibly frustrating.