Stop asking for the Alliance to take dark turns or be the bad guys

alliance take “dark turns” its definitely the attention/bias/favoritism you guys think the horde have, would be glorious to invert the seats

2 Likes

I just want Yrel zealot moving the plot and some funny shenanigans. Literally the alliance is more boring than boiled rice

1 Like

It’s probably been mentioned before but the Alliance invading Lordaeron would’ve been 100% justified even prior to Teldrassil and would’ve given the Horde reason to fight them off that didn’t make them feel like they’re playing villains again.

Alliance Paladins can pretend they’re the super lawful good comic book super hero faction and Horde would’ve been rightfully fighting off the Alliance with just cause.

5 Likes

So explain to me then. What should the Alliance do from here?
Already; its proven that people are sick of the white knight status quo the Alliance has taken. Never taking preemptive attacks. Never being the first aggressors…

The Alliance is due for the Villain bat, and boy do I want it to knock some teeth out.

To be fair, his best friend (who took care of his son for a good 2 years) was “killed” by the “horde”. It is understandable that he would be hostile to the horde for even allowing the forsaken to create their bio-weapon in the first place.

1 Like

I actually really liked Wrath Varian. He had a lot of understandable prejudice/dislike. Orcs destroyed Stormwind, undead destroyed Capital City, was an Orc slave. But his story was also working past that to see a bigger picture and different path.

I hated Wrath Varian, which is what Blizz wanted since I played Horde. He made the Alliance feel like a threat to the Horde.

I hate Jaina too, but that’s because she’s a badly written mentally ill mary sue, not because she’s a good antagonist.

2 Likes

And all Blizzard will see from that is: “Please make one of our beloved characters mustache twirling evil so we can raid boss them and kill them off”

At least it would be entertaining. I’m all in for an evil Alliance for once. What is to lose except some boring god-tier characters?