Stop asking for an earlier release date

People have waited years for classic. You can wait a few more months for the game to be completely out. People begging for the game to come out early and devs rushing games has only had terrible endings.

Don’t let classic be another bad ending, let them take their time and make a product which everyone is proud of.

11 Likes

I agree with this but oh god the classic itch is to much. It’s been years and I’ve avoided private servers in the hope this would happen.

6 Likes

Who is asking for an earlier release date?

I think that the thread, asking for earlier release through gated content was already debunked.

We can ask for whatever we want, you have no power.

1 Like

Nice, an obnoxious comment.
If you are one of the people who are begging for earlier release date which I have seen more and more of over these last couple of weeks. If your voice gets vocal enough that Blizzard acts on it. It will damage my classic experience for sure.

I also agree.

While excited, apprehensive, and above all else more than ready to actually be able to play WORLD OF WARCRAFT again…

I can wait till summer. Already have a “camping” week secured for my 1-60 grind for main. Haha

There needs to actually be a release date to ask for an earlier one. “Summer 2019” isn’t a release date – it doesn’t even specify which hemisphere, so it could be June-August, or it could be December if we’re talking Australia…

At my age, lasting until release date is not a given but a hope. I’ve adopted a healthier lifestyle and am lighting candles of hope. Wishing for early summer and not late summer. Every little bit helps.

1 Like

Blizz please release the servers nooowwwww!

Stop asking for people to stop asking. :grin:

4 Likes

I agree, nothing would be worse than an early release that glitches to kingdom come and feeds the haters with “I told you it sucked” Do it right, take the time it takes and it will take less time! But I agree…I sit here like a ball of WTF at the mention of Classic lol I just want to jump around like a little girl ><

We could use a little more of that old Soon™ mentality Blizzard used to have. I hope Classic releases when it’s finished and not a day sooner even if that means it comes out later than summer.

1 Like

Ok but that didn’t answer my question for op.

How old are you?

:cocktail:

Lol so wild outlandish suggestions that will never come close to happening.

:partying_face::beers::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The question is, why not just post in those threads rather than respond by creating yet another thread on the subject?

1 Like

Really quickly, I’m not a “drive by alt”. I constantly checking these fourms. I don’t login to do it because you don’t have to. Believe me or not that is the truth, those stats never tell the full story. Also a screenshot was a bit over kill.

At the time I created this thread, there was a couple of threads about the issue. Including the nutcase suggesting the “level gate” method. Also on other websites/discords they have complained. I got frustrated at seeing these different people all requesting for a game to be rushed and vented on a few platforms. One of them these fourms.