Stolen Crystal [RP/OOC] [Sign-Ups Closed]

how would the mind control potion work if you’re already mind controlled. :thinking:

XD It’s intended to free another from Mind Control. Self use would def not work XD

As for Laatu’s own inventory:

x5 Potion Injectors (Runic Healing)
x8 Rations (jerky and water)
x2 Runestones of Might
x4 Whetstones
x3 General First Aid Kits (basic antivenom, gauze, bandages, etc.)

We listing our inventory here?

I was doing it for my sake to lock in what I had and Laatu decided to do the same.

Plus thus is just Kawisa’s potions. He has other gear on him like the rest of the crystals.

Everyone’s more or less waiting on Kersia, right?

More or Less I think. Some random interactions are currently going on.

Myorga’s Inventory:

1x rifle with scope
1x hunting knife made from the broken blade of an Iron Horde Orc’s battle axe
1x Gilneas Imperial Army uniform
1x set of pouches containing rations, ammunition, papers, ink, brushes and pens
1x eye patch
1x jeweled necklace that her mother gave her when she was a young girl (she’s like 40 now)
1x eyeglass
1x backpack containing an extra set of clothing, various potions of enhancement and healing, extra ammunition, exotic ammunition, enchanted ammunition, a collapsible table enchanted with a spell to keep any papers from blowing in the wind

Aanka’s Inventory:

1x Moonwell vial
2x Kaldorei glaives
1x Wooden staff
1x Pan flute
10x Rice and berry rations
5x Cloth samples
10x Cooking supplies
x1 Notebook, inkwell, quill

Sorry, been enthralled with E3 and what not and letting people tie up chitter chat a little. I will probably progress us tonight or tomorrow night.

For those who dont know, Darak can speak thalassian, the sin’dorei language, for being raised by a high elven ranger.

So then Orlok can hear that? But good to note.

you can say you heard it and understood it if you want.

elves got big ears an all.

Aanka can understand basic Thalassian. Darnassian and Thalassian have the same roots so…

Spending so much time training with and fighting beside Sin’dorei Demon Hunters, Vesthi’s picked up enough to stumble her way through a conversation if she had to.

thought I’d clarify one thing…it wasn’t a night elf druid that Myorga was referring to that helped her in her time of need. I realized it wasn’t clear after I gave it a second read so I’m posting here.

1 Like

I suppose now would be a good time to clarify something for myself, as well.

Vesthi, by her nature, is an aggressive and assertive personality. She has some definite ideas and points of view, and isn’t ashamed to express them. Typically (when she’s in her peak condition) she’s fairly level headed and is more than willing to let things lay as they are. She’s well aware of her own “power levels” and is not one to pick a physical fight because of it. She was created to fight demons after all, not those she’s meant to be defending.

In this latest post however, she’s not doing that. She’s deliberately aggressive and antagonistic. For a few reasons that I can happily lay out for those curious minds.

I myself, am not Vesthi. My aim isn’t to oocly get under anyone’s skin or create hard feelings. IC should remain IC, but I know that sometimes it doesn’t… so, if Vesthi offends anyone please feel free to come to me about it. Either here or on the WET Discord. My door is open and I’ll happily talk matters over with you. Promise, I’m not a jerk :slight_smile:

:3 I should probably say the same about Kersia and/or Tolbyas. Kersia can be a total jerk, and has been known to deliberatly put allies in harms way to create interesting scenarios for data. Like pushing Tolbyas into a face full of mind possessing mushrooms.

Anyway, I’ll post a non-progression post here in a few but a forwarning: Tonight I WILL post us shifting to the morning before I head to bed (note I go to be at around 6-8am usually). Any conversations or encounters can be continued beyond the time skip, just make sure you catch up.

3 Likes

Whoa whoa WHOA! We have a Discord? When did this happen?

I’ll have something up soon as I’m typing a a collaborative post on Discord so once they reply I’ll see to it it get posted up ^_^;

1 Like