Still unable to cap for the week

But good thing Kaivax confirmed it was fixed lol not.

If you hover over it you can still see it showing you are eligible for a box

I have a priest too chicken to go in, alt, who just managed to get past 1800 for the first time. I don’t want to chance losing, dropping back to Challenger (did not get the cheevo) , during Buggate. Oh the humanity!

I’m not 10c
https://imgur.com/a/nPWi1wR

I heard last night if you’re caught up on the cap it doesn’t tell you you have a box, but if you’re behind you will have that option. Does your alt give you a chest since it’s probably behind still?

Also saw from someone on Twitter there’s a reset today/night that should have the fix.

Alts not caught up can, but this character doesn’t seem eligable.

Lol this is crazy, they said it’s fixed and closed the thread, WHAT

1 Like

It really is a case of them just being like, “Ugh f this I’m done.”

1 Like

My caps are working on my toons so idk

I haven’t logged in today after the restarts yet, but I think you can still cap, you just don’t see the conquest bar and there is no conquest reward if you’re all caught up. My priest was showing a chest reward as I played enough games to earn 500 conquest, even though the conquest bar itself was greyed out.

I’ll give it a shot.

My cap is working but my rating is frozen. Played about 30 games today and gained a lot of points but my rating stayed the same the whole time.

Mine too, I pushed 2700 today and NONE of it saved

So it seems that the CP reward from the box on 12/24 is supposed to be the last one originally ?

I can’t really say I blame him for locking the thread after it was hijacked by your guardian vs destro argument

1 Like

Okay so after assuming I got 500 conquest points I’m now eligable for cap.

I just hit 2400 and also have this issue where I can’t cap conquest for the week. If anyone happened to get 500 conquest did the chest turn from grey to gold? EDIT: Everything is just greyed out and my chest says 0/0 for the week.

Shows a box for next week on my main that has no conq bar.

Maybe not a singular game, but after a queue session I was eligible.

2 Likes