STILL no fix on Wraithchill Illusion bug

It’s been now three Tuesday maintenance days and Blizzard still hasn’t fixed certain spell effects removing the Wraithchill illusion from their weapons.

Imagine dropping an illusion that you had people pay $80 for, having several different posts in the bug report about it, and then doing absolutely nothing to fix it or even communicate about it.

Seriously Blizzard. Why bother having a bug report forum page if you can’t even be bothered to glance at it?

1 Like

Mine isn’t even in my list anymore :rofl:

This is completely unacceptable. I already began a credit card dispute, product I paid for was not received/false advertising. Do it as well. Blizzard only understands money. Take it from them.

3 Likes

Well it showed back up in my illusion list, but it certainly isn’t fixed… take one swing and the illusion falls right off lol.

1 Like

Btw, does your Wraithchill adds a black and white tiled cube (4x4) on top of your Edict of Argus?

I’ll try to upload a picture when I get home.

This is also not working as intended for me either. starts out fine when I log in and attack nothing. As soon as I use Howling Blast, WHAM, main hand loses the illusion.

This is pretty ridiculous that they haven’t fixed it or refunded some money for it.

This was EASILY still an issue in beta and testing.

**Edit: Furthermore, I just realized after posting, that my profile and thumbnail do NOT have my Travelers Vestmant mog that I grinded out for two days for.

COMON BLIZZ.