Stiletto Heel Transmogs

My stabby lady would like stilettos.

:hocho: :kiss:

3 Likes

I would like this too. I’m a warlock, what do I need to run comfortably for?

2 Likes

I would like this too. I’m a warlock, what do I need to run comfortably for?

I mean, if you’re a warlock and you’re running it’s already uncomfortable. Why have your feet just literally burn(Burning Rush) when they can figurately burn as well via four inch heels?

1 Like

They would have to change the character model for something like that.

Earliest you could expect it is the next high budget xpac, if or whenever that is.

When they do changes like that, don’t they actually replace the foot/lower leg section of the model? Kind of like how in first person shooters each model of gun has arms attached to it?

I’m not a programmer so I don’t know if they just put the character in a levitating state and then put in a walk animation or what, but they’d need to adjust the feet to make up for the shift in height and raise the who model ontop of it.

Easiest fix would be to make the next playable race always high heeled, turning every boot into a high-heeled boot.

1 Like

For climbing mountains, riding horses or whatever, fighting demons/dragons/robots/monsters?

I was watching a video of Resident Evil 3 and they had Jill Valentine running around in a micro bikini and stilettos. I understand the power of bones, but there is a limit before things look ridiculous.

My stabby lady is willing to incur a 20% movement speed reduction for gorgeous stilettos with an elegant stride.

:hocho::kiss:

:high_heel::high_heel:

3 Likes