<Steel Dragons> | Alliance | Inclusive, Casual & Fun

About Us

First thing you need to know is We are GuildWe are One!

The Steel Dragons is a family of like minded players who have coalesced to play this game we all love together. No matter if you love PvE, PvP, RP, or all the above. No matter what level you currently are. The majority of us have been playing WoW since Vanilla! We strive to be an in game family. It does not matter if you are a veteran to the game or just checking WoW Classic out for the first time. We are casual, but we know when it is time to be focused so everyone succeeds and when it is time to celebrate.

Main Raid Nights

Friday | 8pm - 11:30pm ST/EST
Saturday | 8pm - 11:30pm ST/EST

Progression & Recruitment Needs

Everyone is welcome! We are currently raiding and farming Blackwing Lair 8/8, Molten Core 10/10, Onyxia, and Zul’Gurub. Future plans include Temple of Ahn’Qiraj, Ruins of Ahn’Qiraj, and Naxxramas.

Now Recruiting: Feral Druid, Holy Paladin, Mage, Priest, and Rogue. Come roar with us as a member of the Steel Dragons Raiding Team!

Want to be a guild friend and ally to help fill any open slots on raid nights?

Interested in forging an accord as sister guilds?

Want to slay world bosses?

Come chill and let’s roar together! Contact Arune to run with the Steel Dragons Raiding Team and World Hunt Club.

Expectations: Have the desire and ability to have fun. Fellow players who love Classic and are enjoyable, mature, and respectful to be around.

Contact: Arune, Beop, Kizuni, and MorganGoat in game to learn more about us and to receive a guild invite.

Hope to see you soon!

1 Like

How do you feel about Tauren and Pirates?

The Steel Dragons would not be hostile towards either unless they would give us just cause. We are an Alliance guild, so unfortunately Tauren are not allowed to cross the line over to us. Arrgh!

As a gnome, I often turn into a pirate or ninja during raids in order to have better line of sight, so I have no problem with pirates. If I could turn into a Tauren, that would be even better, but I don’t have an Orb of Deception, and I’m not sure gnomes turn into taurens anyway.

~edited: text removed due to disassociation with the guild~

See you out there in Azeroth!

~ Badl

Quick update. Spent a night in BWL each of the last 2 weeks and are now 3/8. Hoping/planning for 6/8 or more in BWL this week.

Our raid team is nearly filled out. We still have a couple spots for dps (preferably rogues/fury warriors), but we’re full on healers, tanks, and hunters. That doesn’t mean that we’re not accepting new members in those classes/roles - just that we can’t guarantee a regular raiding spot for them at this time. Of course, things are always in flux, and there’s no harm in reaching out.

Another quick update/edit (26 May) - had canceled my sub prior a week prior to leaving the Steel Dragons 2 weeks ago due to personal/directional conflicts and have been happier unguilded since (and resubbed!). There are plenty of good folks here, but it’s not for everyone (what is?). On the other hand, there’s more spots open on the raiding team than there were at the time of last update. No shade intended, but there is no utopia.

1 Like

Update Alert - Our raid team is currently 6/8 in BWL. We’ve been prepping for Chromaggus and Nef. and hoping to get them down this weekend.

We are still seeking passionate, friendly and talented players to join our community. If you’re interested, please comment here or contact an officer in-game.

1 Like

I have been with these guys since Classic`s launch and can confirm how good this community is. If you are looking for a casual-friendly, light role-play, and also raid progression guild (by the way, we managed to defeat Chromaggus yesterday, we are now 7/8 in BWL) - look no further!

Steel Dragons is the group to join!

2 Likes

UPDATE 6/11/20: Sadly this guild is no more. We had a great run. We roared loud and proud all the way!

Update 5/31/20: The Steel Dragons is roaring loud and proud! We are raiding all the current raids and looking forward to the new ones that are on the horizon. We have a committed, dedicated raid team that works and plays hard together.

Are you looking for a guild that you can call home and family while on your journey playing Classic World of Warcraft?

Do you have the desire and ability to have lots of fun?

Do you want a guild were players find being mature, respectful, and non-toxic personally the best environment and direction to move forward together?

Then Steel Dragons is the place for you! Come roar with us!