Steed nerf is kinda weird, right?

You will be bursted down in seconds by ranged classes and have no way to blood shield unless some hunter lets his pet beat on you.

1 Like

Priests and Mages are good too, as they can either dispell or just blink, and Mages with Triune OP legendary can self heal and get shields often.

Its a sad sad day for tanks unless you are Druid, PLD, or Vengeance!

That’s what this feels like. There’s many aspects of prot pali that are strong in arena, but nerfing steed damages way more than their arena viability.

i wanted a steed of glory nerf/fix to more accurately reflect what the tooltip states but for it to come this quick before addressing any of the more problematic specs’ issues or giving protadin something more to compensate for this giant nerf (fol buff? gbtl buff? jol buff? luminance works on ourselves buff? addressing our squishness?) is a very interesting decision
so protadin gets its FC and EotS mid capabilities nerfed but bears and VDH get to keep their total dominance and we also continue being the squishiest flag holder all around
really makes you wonder whats going through the devs heads

honestly brings to mind riot devs getting btfo by mid tiers then hitting them with nerfs the next patch

The only thing the steed nerf does is completely neuter my ability to solo heal in 3’s.

That’s fine I’ll just have to play with healers. I know how much people prefer to play against that.

melee mobility needs to be toned down extremely far instead of buffing in any way. the way to deal with the rbg tank discrepency is to nerf demon hunters and druids instead of buffing everything else.