Stealthy changes yesterday, massive gold nerf

There’s plenty of things to be upsetty spaghetti at blizzard for, but this ain’t it chief.

Even if that was true, and it’s not, being in the majority opinion doesn’t make it the right opinion :wink:

Okay, that is a logical response.

So the gold changes did actually go in with the pre-patch? Who here is speculating and who is accurate? I don’t actually know, and would like to know when the change happened, if at all.

I went to solo Magtheridon the first week of pre-patch and can confirm the gold nerfs were in place.

No matter how many sht arguments you do to defend blizzard transparency that will not change the fact that they are not being transparent enough. Then again, not my problem because you apparently don’t have a hunter character so you have no clue what they have changed yesterday without telling anyone besides a bluepost made a month ago (which don’t get me wrong, I love this change I just don’t love the fact that they don’t care to include it on the hotfixes list).

Alright, the last thing I would say on that then, is it should have been in the pre-patch notes. Not everything is changing as it did then and most of us are not reading patch notes from each patch back then. Either way we can chalk it up to poor communication, just not the poor communication this guy is upset about.

No, Mc the previous 2 weeks were giving 700 gold, Yesterday I went and I got 250 gold out of it. The other dude in the post said the same thing. So atm its 2 against one white knight guy

I haven’t done anything to defend blizzard’s transparency. I agree, I wish they announced stuff more or were more forthcoming with their plans. It’s dumb that you have to watch a 30 minute interview with Crix just to get some idea on what they are thinking about for post nerf raids and archeology.

Still waiting on finding out what happened to the “Auction House update”?

Its just all of your points have documentation and you are upset over “stealth changes”.

might me some bug then cuz i checked mine and i didnt get any, hopefully they will check it and fix it

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.