Stealth ability doesn’t feel stealthy because of Spy

I adapted and overcame, when there was no SPY addon.

The question is what will you do when they don’t break it ( besides clutter up forums )?

from the looks of it you guys are hear all day long everyday defending the cheat. I run a business, have employees, and a life.

1 Like

Really?
Is you age equivalent to your character level or something?
That’s like 1st grade playground nonsense.

Nonsense like that will just ensure that it always works, because no one is going to take anyone seriously that can not communicate like an adult.

This is the part they keep overlooking.

Exactly, so if blizzard agrees that the addon is not within the purview of the “spirit of classic,” it will be broken.

1 Like

Its an expression saying that add ons make you lazy.

Right. So if they reverse their standing of the last 15 years, they will break it.

The tally is growing for upvotes!

Keep killing rogues who suck?

The LFG addon still parses chat and displays people that are LFG, what they broke was the functionality that allowed it to auto invite other players and create groups for you.

And they can just as easily break the addon’s functionality of detecting stealth players.

2 Likes

But they won’t so hush

As most of us have said countless times, you need an argument to convince Blizzard why they should break the addon that doesn’t contradict other Blizzard positions such as having an open and accessible to addons Combat Log. All of your neck beard insinuations means jack-all to Blizzard. You and others have been far more keen on attacking other posters for being allegedly bad at PvP, bad at gaming, or bad at life, than trying to make a single cogent argument that would signal anything more relevant to Blizzard other than “I don’t like this!”

Except it doesn’t detect folks already in Stealth. We’ve been over this. A lot.

Yes, and the reason for posting on the forums is because CS told us to post on the forums and email them. And here are you, trying to shout down every person against the add on. We are trying to plead the case to blizzard and you are in all effects trolling by repeating yourself over and over again with you and your alt army. Get this in your head. I hear you, I do not agree with you, now go away. and here you are typing furiously in response…“but but but I cant help replying blah blah blah.”

1 Like

Then you’re woefully failing at your task at trying to convince Blizzard of anything while you crow about your job and employees and insult people for being winded trying to get out of their desks. /golfclap

Yes. It is we who are shouting people down… /giggle

You’re pleading very poorly.

Also you probably would sound less like a troll if you didn’t adhere to conspiracy theories about “alt armies” and such.

So, according to you, if you’ve made your point and you’ve been disagreed with, as you have, then you should stop posting?

I do believe TBC Classic will release before you stop your quixotic crusade.

Yep, I’m Failing ROFL Blizzard is starting to take notice. I have confirmed 2 streamers that are totally against this as well. Will be joining more streams today to find out others stances. While you sit here in the forums and troll reply all day, I’ll be putting the work in.
https://www.reddit.com/r/classicwow/comments/dxnekp/spy_addon_is_breaking_the_game_in_phase_2/?sort=controversial

One of these things is not like the other… one of these things doesn’t belong…

So you’re going to rabblerouse and get people worked up over functions Spy doesn’t have? But oh man, sub 1k votes on REDDIT!!! Pretty sure there are subreddits for mobile gacha games that regularly get more…

THE TIDE IS COMING BOYS

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

Mahatma Gandhi

I was wondering when we’d get the faux-philosophy stage of this silliness. Just needs the usual cringe-RP Horde love to engage in as if clicking 2 and 3 to kill someone is the equivalent of overcoming a great and mighty enemy, worthy of song and praise.

Don’t worry my man, it is on my a matter of time until Spy addon is broken.

1 Like