Stealth ability doesn’t feel stealthy because of Spy

So what?

How is it fair when a hunter can send his pet on you when he can’t even see you? All he has to do is click your name and the pet will lead him to you. Same thing with a warlock.

I can see you bandaging
Then i can see you take on the recently bandaged aura
And then i can even see the recently bandaged aura fade from you

Also, if you are not in stealth, if i have healthbars set on
your healthbar might very well show through the wall if you are close to it.

if you stealth, the bar goes away, but if i target you before you stealth and send pet, the pet will continue to go and attack you and knock you out of stealth (that is by intentional design)

Be mindful of pets in general, some can see through stealth, and if set on aggressive, might even attack you of their own mind.

Hunters can track humanoid, and can also toss flares around.

How can you see me bandaging if I’m behind a wall? What if I’m in a cave on the third floor up from you? You can “see” me by targeting me but can’t physically see me. But you know I’m there and can send your pet in to attack without any situational awareness being required because of…you guess it, Spy.

I can see you bandaging because it shows in my combat log
it literally says you are bandaging, you have taken on the recently bandaged aura, and later that the recently bandaged aura has faded from you.

I dont need to actually know where you are at that point, i just need you to be targetable, and send pet, pet will find you, i just follow pet.
That is simply how all pets work, /tar any random thing and tell pet to attack it, pet will find it

And this is…
You guessed it, WithOUT Spy
(Did you forget that i dont use spy?)

Maybe no one has said this yet, so I will…

SPY DOES NOT MAKE YOU TARGETABLE !!!

It let’s people using it know if a hostile uses an ability within 200m.

or more if you are networked withing a group, guild or raid. Also it does target you with a single click, maybe not in stealth but out of stealth, even out of sight, through a wall, upstairs and 3 blocks down, it will target you.

And? this is how the targetting system in WoW works. This is not a classic specific thing.

Yeah… all this can be done without SPY.

You guys are trying to make more out of it than it really is.

1 Like

spy lets you click on a raid frame whereas you hate to type /tar xxx otherwise, it automates it pretty much. you guys sure need your crutch pretty bad lol.

1 Like

Yes add ons let you click on things instead of typing.

1 Like

ya, they let you eat a pizza, drink your dew, and poke a button. Thats the true gamer!

Are you guys gonna ragequit when it gets broken?

1 Like

Dude, I can make a single push button /tar button macro that does the same thing… pretty simple stuff. Come on !

yep, and you need it, because you prob run out of breath doing more than that.

It’s been said, 500 times
And either ignored, or refuted
Go figure

You need an add on to do those things?

Be bitter all you want friend. SPY is here to stay.

1 Like

maybe maybe not, but what will you do without it?

Being that add ons are extensions of applications, this will be in effect if pushed properly.
Applications Must Not Negatively Impact Blizzard, Blizzard’s Games, Services, or Customers . Applications must perform no function which, in Blizzard’s sole discretion, negatively impacts Blizzard, the performance of Blizzard’s games or services, or otherwise negatively affects Blizzard’s players and/or customers, compromises the integrity of any Blizzard game or services, or creates an unfair advantage for players.

1 Like