Stealth ability doesn’t feel stealthy because of Spy

It’s not gonna happen.

sounds like something that breaks TOS i wonder why the broke it :roll_eyes:

Perhaps not. But it should.

No it shouldn’t.

This addon is no different than having a mining node or herb show up on the map. It doesn’t automatically gather it for you or guarantee that you will be the one to harvest it. Likewise spy doesn’t prevent a rogue or anyone else from using what their class rightfully has access to.

Like so many cases of personal freedom, one players “rights” stop when they intrude on another players “rights”. Spy GIVES awareness to a player. This does not intrude on anything any other player is entitled to. There is no right to be unnoticed.

1 Like

I don’t think it should. It levels the playing field and makes it harder for gank squads to do their thing and makes it harder for Rogue to stealth nuke you.

That to me is a good thing no matter how you slice it.

no it changes awareness from visual to audible the same awareness can be had without it . also

no its far different than this as the players location is not shown to you. you that one is close but you have no clue where they are.

I know you are, but what am I?

That… isn’t how the API is structured in the slightest.

This.

pfft first off i want to say i know that your using a level 10 account to hide your true one but you can’t honestly believe this? If you honestly think spy makes it harder for me to nuke a party i think i have some allies that would like to have a word with you. just let me take their heads down off the bookshelf.

Huh? I’m not trying to hide anything at all. The level 10 is my only Classic character. All my other toons are in retail. And I just made my Pally on Friday. And I made him on an RP server.

… so your don’t even … ok someone else can take this… im just… why would you make claims on how an addon affect pvp if you don’t even play on a pvp server.

Because I know how the add on actually works and I understand why people are using it.

Believe it or not you are allowed to give your opinion on something even if you don’t actively partake in it.

oh really then why am I using it is it cuss i’m trying to hide from rogue ganks? if you dont pvp you don’t get it.

You are using it because everyone else is using it. And because you know that if you don’t use it then you would be at a disadvantage compared to other players.

But I also understand that some players are just using I because they are tired of being ganked and camped by trolls and they know the add on might help them out.

nope im using it because it clears up my screen and i don’t have to have a big ugly combat log taking up a good chunk of it. told ya you don’t get it.

Citation needed.

Whatever makes you feel better man.

you’re the one that openly admits that they dont pvp telling pvp why they use an addon… sounds like your touch egotistical and presumptuous

Says the person condescendingly talking down to someone else lol