Staying Busy

What is the best way to stay busy in end game content? I know about Raids, but what else should I be doing? Should I make a new toon? I figured I should get my professions up. I start to lose interest after a while.

Depends on what you like doing… The 2 new zones added a ton of daily and world quests, along with items, achievements, pets and mounts to farm. You could PvP for rating. You could run Mythic+ timed dungeons or raid. You could farm old content for transmog and mounts/pets. You could roll an alt and level them. Level battle pets. Become an auction house mogul and make millions of gold. Pug raids. Timewalking is up this week…

Hard to give anything specific without know more about what you actually enjoy doing in the game, but that’s pretty much everything to do in game.

Personally when i get bored, or need a break from my regular routine, I will level an alt of a different class and spam dungeons or battlegrounds. Recently I started doing some pet battles on a leveling toon. It breaks things up.

Try what you might not normally do, see if you like it.

1 Like

working on getting pathfinder parts 1 + 2 should probably be on your list of things to do.

1 Like

Appreciate the advice, thank you