<Stay Mad> 3/8M 2 Night

<Stay Mad> is looking for dedicated raiders for Mythic progression in BFA. We are a 2 night a week raiding guild and we like to maintain a relaxed atmosphere while pushing as much content as possible within the confines of a casual raid schedule.

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday: 9pm - 1am
Thursday: 9pm - 1am
All times are EST (server time)
BFA Progress:
3/8M EP
8/8H EP
2/2H CoS
9/9H BoD
9/9M BoD (Cutting Edge)
8/8H Uldir
8/8M Uldir (Cutting Edge)
Legion Progress:
Cutting Edge: Xavius
Cutting Edge: Helya
Cutting Edge: Gul'dan
7/9M ToS
9/11M ABT
Currently Recruiting:

We are looking for any dps or healers and, in general, we are really looking for more members who want to find a community to be a part of while improving your play and focusing on the things you need to do to be an asset in progression. If you are a solid player, if your primary interest is raid progression, and if you are not burned out and only logging in for raid hours, we want you to apply.

Contact Info:
CaptainKîrby#1887
Boatshoes#1381
Guild Website:
https://www.staymad.enjin.com
1 Like
For the Horde!!
lf dps
Still looking for a few dps
O where are the dps?
O.O Bump
Bring on the deeps!
Looking for some ranged!
Looking for non mage ranged dps and a dk!
Looking for a dps and a healer priest, dk dps, hunter, lock, balance druid, and resto druid/sham
Still looking for lock/hunter/spriest/balance/dk dps
Hello!

A good friend and I are very interested in joining.

I am a balance main / resto OS and he is a frost mage. Both of us were pushing Cenarius on Mythic EN before taking a break in Legion. We have numerous experiences of progression raiding in previous raiding and in general just know how to optimize/play our classes well.

Feel free to add me doom#1299 if you want to talk
Still looking for lock/hunter/spriest and possibly a non-paladin healer!
Still looking ^
Still looking for lock/hunter/spriest and possibly a non-paladin healer! Open to some other dps potentially.
Need a mw monk?
if looking for holy priest xfering area 52 gbax112#1585
Looking for solid some solid dps with higher consideration for lock/rogue
bamp
Still in need of lock/hunter/rogue/spriest. Will still consider other classes.