<Status> [A] 8/9M BoD, 2/2H CoS Recruiting Warrior, Demon Hunter and Ranged DPS for M Dazar'Alor

< Status > - Stormrage is recruiting warrior, demon hunter, and ranged DPS for Mythic BoD (Though all exceptional applicants will be considered)!

< Status > is formed by a group of former high-end raiders that keep a casual schedule and atmosphere while maintaining a high level of progression. We expect our raiders to come prepared and understand their class and role. To that end, the guild works with its members in pursuit of that expectation.

Previously a cross-realm raiding community, we are currently 8/9 M in BoD and 2/2 H CoS.

We raid two nights a week, Tuesday and Wednesday 8 PM - 11 PM EST

Feel free to fill out a guild application if interested: bit.ly/2FuDY4i

Added your battletag. I’m a Fury Warrior. Also, any interest in a very good Windwalker Monk?

Sent you a pm!

Would you be interested in having a MW as a healer? Would like to chat and learn more about you guys if so. Thanks.

would love to chat Smithenstein - feel free to add me on bnet: ChusmSchusm#1561

Sent you a request.

bumparooski

Bumpity bump

bumparooski

Hi! I’m Evo. I’m currently interested in playing Resto Druid for raids with a Boomkin OS as needed. My item level is a little low at the moment (only 359 eqp/363 bags) due to the fact that I’m just getting back into the game with 8.1. I have high level experience raiding mythic however, and I’m confident that I can be a fantastic addition to y’all’s raid team! Please add me if you are interested in talking - Evo#12151 or Evo#6079 on discord!

sent you a discord friend request Evo! Sorry for the late response - we’ve been on holiday break and haven’t had a chance to check this post.

Great guild- transferred from Horde just to play with these guys. Definitely check us out!

bump. 4/9M now.

bumpadeebumpbump

bumplerooski

Bumparooza 2019

Atal’Dabump

bumparooskii

What classes are you looking for?

Currently looking for resto shaman and warrior dps