Static version 1.12.1 Please

Yea, removing spell batching was a performance increase to the game, so it makes sense to implement that. It’s categorically different than changes to existing features, or adding new features no one asked for.

I did. Literally just spell batching.
That’s literally the only downside to 1.12.1

Dude give it like a day and theyll mostly be fine, just chill lol.

We no longer have mana costs to start a BG so ill take it.

You’re missing the point that it is very possible for them to just NOT break stuff continually by simply NOT releasing random micro-patches to edit stuff no one asked for.

We should be able to set up our addons one time for the phase 6 version of the game, and then they should just work for a long as the servers remain online. Era doesn’t need new content. Go play Dragonblight if you’re chasing new content.

1 Like

This.
The fact that I constantly have to worry about updating/fixing/altering my UI and addons every time blizzard updates is enough to make me lose interest in playing here and enough to make Blizzard lose subscriptions.

They could easily leave ClassicEra alone and print money. They need to stop shooting themselves in the foot.

3 Likes

I have no issues with them wanting to update everything to the current dragonflight UI and framework. It makes the most sense as its easiest for them to work with in the future for magnitudes of different reasons.

From an IT standpoint, managing multiple frameworks at the same time is expensive and redundant.

You worry about making sure the Campbell’s chunky soup is stocked on the shelves, let Blizzard worry about their server infrastructure.

They literally added two whole new, eagerly awaited, systems.

and what would those systems be? I don’t recall asking.
Genuinely curious who asked for this UI in ClassicEra.

I shall leave that as an exercise for the student.

Right. Thought so.

Guarantee they made magnitudes more $$ fixing the PVP changes and getting thousands of resubs vs the people they will lose because Bagnon doesnt work for an hour.

Scroll down.

Learn something.

Already been about 6 hours and counting since the introduction of flaws impeding their service which are completely unrelated to third-party addons.

Didn’t ask for these PvP changes, but glad some people enjoy their easy mode rankings along with broken UI, broken clusters, broken talent trees, etc.

Touch grass bro. Era been out for 4 years now. I think you can wait another day or two and youll survive just fine.

Game time being wasted is money being wasted, even if Era has been out for 300 years.

1 Like

Lol wotlk gold buys my sub.

You just sound bad tbh

“I live on WoW and don’t contribute to the economy, making me superior”
Oh my bad.

1 Like

Apparently I dont live on WoW if i dont care that the servers will be broken for more than an afternoon.

Well

So at the end of the day, it wasn’t a big deal, but if the issues had persisted much beyond a day, it would have been. That is all.

+1 for this… don’t die on this hill blizz