State of Arms

I know I’m not the best Arms warrior to live, or maybe not even a great Arms warrior at all. I know fury has a lot of self heals to stay in the fight to be able to at least 1v1 someone without having to rely on staying by a healer the whole Battleground. But just maybe Blizzard can do something to make Arms bearable to at least stand a chance against a class whom has self heals? I feel as if im squisher than a clothie, and stand no chance against classes WITHOUT a healer by my side always, even with Defensive Stance… it feels as if I drop faster than any clothie. Is this just me?.. I would like to enjoy my warrior without having to go Fury to just stay alive and have a chance against someone, without getting absolutely melted.

1 Like

You need a healer as arm or you just get kited and die. When you have healer, arm is big strong, if you want to solo, just go fury.

Specs will never be balance for 1v1 and warrior getting a lot of stuff in sl, so arm will be monster with the amount of things they will be able to do in pvp

1 Like

Get more vers and you won’t die instantly.

1 Like

Def working on that one. Waiting for the right corruption to also come about.

If arms was based around 1v1, we would be like rets. Not competitive at all.

1 Like