Starting twink guild 19-59's (Alliance)

Fellow alliance, when battle grounds descend we will need to band together to defeat a powerful army. The horde have trained and geared for years, your average hordling will crush the average alliancekin. Those best of us who will fight in the low level battlegrounds need to come together and earn needed victories for the alliance.

Who is welcome: Any twink characters and any one who is willing to stay in the x8-x9 range for an extended period of time.

Sadly I will only be playing in the 39’s, but I want this to be a place where we can all meet up, because only together will we win.

Reply here or send me in game mail to squiddle, once I have enough interest I will be starting the new guild.

And folks trust me when I say this is necessary for victory. I’m in a horde twink guild on another server and they are well prepared.

I’ve been looking to build a new character anyways, but what qualifies as a twink? Because this guild sounds totally awesome

Any character that stay’s in the last level of their bracket qualifies in my mind. After that upgrade gear as you can and get stronger.

Anyone interested in this guild please send me in game mail with the name of your main and your alt (twink toon) so I can get you added! Time is almost upon us!

Are you still around? Three of us came across from Horde side for the faster queues, we’re in the 29 bracket but will level out soon. Very interested in joining you.