Starting to believe alliance is Dying

This is satire is brought to your amusement.

Over the last year, there were many alliances is dying threads. Like most just dismiss and moved on. Then the day of the killed hope arrived. The day they did an injustice that so monstrous that I dare not speak its name.

The pieces started to float in. The horde were the ones dying. Driven mad with it ever one mad dash move to be on top. It consumed them till they burned out like dying stars. There thirst and consumptions of raids and mythic have driven the company into madness. They could not take it anymore. This insatiable appetite for more and more. Was killing them of players.

Why could they not be like an alliance? Do other things to keep them occupied. They are content to pay year after year. Then one day the madness started to effect alliance. They could have none of that. So the plot was formed on that sinister day.

The first thing was a light a fire under the alliance. Then blame someone else for doing it. So they situp three little piggies. Failing to realize that each piggie had an army to back them up.

When the piggies army refused to go down. The evil wolf huffs, puffs blows down the weakest piggy army. With the hopes, it divides the rest. Little did they know that one piggy secretly working with alliance all along. He was driving players there with sweet whispers (.

He tried putting in a new ap that they love. Many were failures. With some a win. Oh woo, it’s me saying the wolf. How am I going to get them to come to my side? With determination, he sits out to undermine and destroy the other piggy army. With a mighty huff and a puff with all his might could not break the revivals hold.

So born the darkest day.
The day alliance finally gets its soldiers home.

This is satire

1 Like

Thank you Orson Welles for putting satire before and after lol. That reminded me of the great hysteria caused by his War of the Worlds radio cast :slight_smile:

Great piece btw :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you!!

I don’t get it.

I am poking fun at BFA.

1 Like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvAeWtyZ-uE

A most interesting thread, OP.

I’m not entirely sure what I read, but I enjoyed it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you very much.

1 Like

What did I even read?

Satire is the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people’s stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary other topical issues. In this case BFA as a whole.