Starting the Vulpera Allied Race Quest Chain

Hi there, so I am a little confused and need some pointing in the right direction as I can’t seem to find anything online. I recently completed the Nightbourne Elf Allied Race quests and have now gotten them as an allied race to use. However I am now perplexed as to how to start the next Allied race quests.

I am now trying go for Vulpera, but can’t seem to find for the life of me where to find the quest line to initiate this. I have tried finding Kiro as most forums suggest, but he is not in the locations that have been given. I even tried another character, but after speaking to Ji Firepaw at the embassy he no longer refers me to Grommash Hold either #confused!

Am I doing something wrong here? I appreciate any tips or advice you may have here.

3 Likes

It’s been a while since I unlocked them myself, so I’m using a couple of different WoWhead articles to try and help out here.

If you already spoke with Ji, then Kiro should be there in Grommash Hold too (unless you’ve completed that part of the chain already).

Here’s a link with the quests (to the right) in a row.

I wonder if you might be on the step where you need to talk to the others in the room perhaps. Specifically New allies, new problems.

2 Likes

Hey Perl, thank you so much for your time in replying. I checked the WOW quest completion tracker on WoWhead and it is showing that both; A declaration of intent and New Allies, New Problems is not completed. But I swear Kiro is not there in Orgrimmar lol >.< I have tried /target and still to no avail either.

1 Like

Do you mind sharing the character and server that you’re using to complete the quests?

In the quest tracker, do they also show Guests at Frommash as being complete?

1 Like

From what I can see, Lunarion, you don’t yet qualify to receive the Vulpera introduction questline yet. In order to unlock this Allied Race you must have completed the Secrets in the Sand achievement as well as reaching Exalted with the Voldunai.

6 Likes

Hey Perl, I am currently trying with one of two characters. Lunarion and Tsahikk both from Gundrak servers.

Hi Vrakthris, thank you for your reply. I understand what is needed to achieve, but its the starting location that I can’t seem to find. I originally started with the Secrets in the Sand achievement, but in order to start this, I need to find Serrik who initiates the first quest being - Unlikely Allies, but Serrik is currently half dead and asleep in his location (can’t be interacted with) so I went about looking for the quest which recovers him being “Effective Antivenom” but the quest starts with Warguard Rakera who starts the Knowledge of the past quest which leads to Serrik’s recovery a few quests later, however even she is not offering a quest? So looking into forums, many people were saying that I need to find Kiro but I can’t find Kiro either! lol I’m sorry but this is driving me insane, and is the first time I have felt genuinely lost playing the game >.<

1 Like

What Vrak is saying is that you don’t actually qualify to start this quest chain yet. You need to get the Secrets in the Sand achievement along with getting a character up to Exalted with Voldunai first.

That’s why the quest line isn’t showing up and working yet.

4 Likes

Hi Perl, thanks again, but that is what I am not understanding - how can you attain the achievement when the quest line needed to start the achievement is not accessible? Forgive me if I am missing something, but how can you even commence the ability to obtain the achievement Secrets in the Sand when the quest that is needed to start the achievement Unlikely Allies is not found?

1 Like

No worries at all Lunarion. What you need to do is pick one of your characters to head over to Vol’Dun and complete that zone’s story line. If you head to the major flight path at Vulpera Hideaway and look for quests there to get started, it should help out. If there are none there, it might take some traveling about the zone to find where you might have left off.

Just look for any new quests, or any that you might need to turn in and go from there :wink: BfA has a lot of phasing in it which can put NPCs into different areas/states/etc. and sometimes completing other quests will get you back on track.

I hope that helps!

4 Likes

Here’s a handy guide for all the Allied Races and how to open them.

3 Likes

The quest “Unlikely Allies” is actually fairly deep into the Secrets in the Sands achievement/Vol’dun zone questlines. Which is a little confusing since the first part of the Secrets in the Sands achievement is called the Unlikely Allies storyline. :slight_smile:

Assuming you are questing on Lunarion, you simply need to interact with the Scouting Map in the great pyramid and select Vol’dun as the first zone you want to quest in. That will give you the quest “Vol’dun”.

I’d recommend checking out the comments section for the Secrets in the Sands, as one of the users listed all of the quests needed, in order.

7 Likes

PERFECT Vrakthris that is what I was looking for! I went to the scouting map and found the quest to commence with. I did not even know that the map could be interacted with. Thanks for your help on this.

4 Likes

Hi again Perl, just wanted to say thank you again for helping me out! I am a complete stranger and you still came to my aid. I truly appreciate your help and your time, it’s truly an amazing community to be apart of. Thank you again.

6 Likes

Glad to hear you were able to get back on track :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I am having a similar problem. I have completed Secrets in the Sand and am exalted with voldunai and when I go to Org, even though the Allied Race banner affirms I have done this, there is no quest chain to unlock.

And you don’t have any quest markers (exclamation marks) in the Twilight Highlands?

1 Like

nope! why would that matter?

The quest line takes you there, if you had started it and lost track, seeing quest markers there would get you back on track.

Are you currently in progress on the quest chain to unlock another race? You can only be working on one quest line from the embassy at a time. So if you aren’t seeing the one for Vulpera, it could be that you have another race’s quest line active.

1 Like

Are you looking in Grommash Hold in Orgrimmar?

2 Likes