Starting anew, anyone looking to add the hypest lev 1 toon you've ever done met?

Ok admittedly the hypest level 1 toon you ever dun seen hasn’t been made yet because I need to figure out a server when the pre-patch drops, this is where yall come in, maybe?

I do not have extensive wow experience. But have played a ton of various mmos From EQ2, LOTRO, RIFT, AION, FFXI,GW2, ESO, FFXIV, etc… I even managed to get a character to max in wow classic last year (don’t laugh this was a big deal to my precious little rogue haha) , so while I’m not hugely knowledgeable of the game, I do have some decent MMO experience. Oh and I typically play melee classes, tanks mostly. :smiley:

I would LOVE to find a guild that is

• Social/Community focused - I don’t need it to be a high tier raid focused grp. Just a fun bunch of peeps I can do content with.
  • Mature/Older - I’m in my 30’s with a wife, find it easier to ride with a 21+ crowd. But legit, this is not a hard line, the maturity is the main thing I’m lookin for.
  • Respectful - I don’t mind occasional adult-type jokes, but also not into completely immature/racist back and forth. Especially the racial jokes, instant no for me.
  • Doesn’t require voice constantly - I’m all for communicating via discord in groups for like dungeon runs and for hard content, as well as using it as a means to bolster the community. I just sometimes need to login and chill/grind to myself, and not be in voice, and if that’s the ONLY way the guild communicates, probably not for me. Personally, I feel like it can create weird semi-cliques in a guild.

If you’re interested please send me a holler also I am sorry for this wall of text. I feel like I need to attach 3 references and a cover letter now.

2 Likes

Hey there. Come check us out on US-Illidan. We’re a newer guild with many players that are just returning to the game after a long hiatus. On a typical night you can find the same group of people BSing with one another and doing whatever; dungeons, PvP, leveling, etc.

If you want to chat hit me up on BlitzkriegD#1781 on Bnet or BlitzkriegDC#8703 on Discord.

1 Like

Balsa, my friend, I think we could get along juuuust fine. :slight_smile: We’ve got new folks, we’ve got old folks, we’ve got everyone in between! People hang out a lot, but also take time for themselves - myself included! Feel free to give us a shout if you like!

ALSO - You played AION?!?!! I had a very weird affair with that game - so cool to see another previous player!

[A][US][Duskwood] [Shadow Company] Social, Fun Loving Guild running Raids/Mythics/Everything Else, 21+ Preferred.

Looking for a new home that encourages social activity, delving into new and older content, AND progressing? Want a place you can thrive and get help during Shadowlands?

Well look no further than Shadow Company! We’re located on Duskwood (EST server) and are a group of folks who have run large scale guilds in the past, and returned to open a space that welcomes new and older players alike! We’re game for pretty much anything, and would love to join you on your journey in Azeroth. No drama or elitism here, just good old fun and gaming with a crew of cool cats.

We share recipes, we tell puns, we have “coffee time” in the mornings on Discord, we drop memes, and we have a seat at the dinner table waiting for YOU!

There’s a short application (so we can all get to know each other better!) and stuff happens most weekends, including Mythic Keys, Visions, and other events to get ourselves ready for the jump into the spoooooopy rivers of doom that lurk in Azeroth’s afterlife!

Interested in raiding? Schedule is Thursday/Saturday nights 8 - 11 PM server time. We pride ourselves on a “Fun But Focused” atmosphere that gets things done but takes wipes and learning in stride. No yelling or shaming - just having a good time and killing bosses.

Have questions? Feel free to comment, PM me, or hit me up on Bnet at FatalCake#1544 - I’ll be your GM (and subsequent host of ridiculous nonsense and stupid noises in Discord).

Cheers!

2 Likes

Hello there.

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands.

Currently we’re compromised of mostly returning players who are killing time until the next expansion. We have an LGBT presence and don’t tolerate hate speech.

Our main goal is AotC in Shadowlands content or before without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific.

We’re currently looking for ranged DPS and Healers for our team.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we help others gear up and we teach new players.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Rialius#0301

1 Like

Balsa! Can I just say you have the catchiest title and opening line i’ve ever seen in the forums! I can only hope you are as much fun as your post. If so, Grey Horse Army would love to have you! We are an Alliance guild on Turalyon. We are focused first and foremost on building a fun and active community. We do raid, run dungeons, etc… but that is just some of what we do, and not who we are. We are adults with jobs and families and lives. We have very experienced players, and people leveling their very first toons. We also do social activities like hide and seek, fishing raids, and mog runs. We do talk in discord, but mostly in guild chat or discord chat for those of us at work, lol. If you’d like to chat, my bnet is Thistlebloom#1316!

2 Likes

Hello! We may be just what you’re looking for!

Check! We are seriously fun people to hang around. Discord chat, in game, whatever floats your boat. I’m here for the people.

Check! The majority of the guild is 35+, with quite a few in our 40s and 50s. We also have our 20-something kiddos (and maybe one teenager but he’s cool or else his mom would kick his a**)

We have NO room here for that kind of crap. Even religion and politics are normally kept out of general chat because of how heated that can get. One time there was a political discussion in discord chat, but we kept a close eye on it. It was very peaceful and respectful. Any hint of immature shenanigans and I would have pulled the plug.

(that’s not to say we’re above immature shenanigans, but there is a time and a place!)

That’s pretty much how we run. Discord is mostly in chat form. We use voice for raiding and dungeons. No requirements to speak though. :slight_smile:

[Masochistic Tendencies] is a horde PVE focused guild on Turalyon (US, EST). If raiding floats your boat, our raid times in SL will be M/W 9-11pm EST. If not, we usually have M+ going on nightly and an active chat in discord. :slight_smile:

Alykii#1732

/cheers

1 Like

First off, FFXI was an amazing MMO. Anyways, we are forming a guild now for Shadowlands. We are all adults here and are more focused on having fun than anything else. We play other games alongside wow such as League, Golf With Your Friends, and anything else that sounds fun. We can definitely get goofy, but we are a close niche group who just loves to laugh.

Feel free to add me on Bnet or Discord if you wanna learn more about us.

Bnet: Kranely#1346
Discord: imKranely#7770

1 Like

Heeey fellow Aion friend thats amazing! haha look for a fr from me. Truezeldafan#1745

2 Likes

Awesome, I got it late last night! I’m at work most of the day today - but let’s touch base on Bnet, and I’ll shoot you the application! Can’t wait!

We could chat and see where things go.

No cover letter required :grinning: Come check us out, we might be the perfect fit for you !! Allumination ~ Stormrage

Hi there! [H] Part Timers is a newish guild on Bleeding Hollow, We are not currently raiding with the pre patch event being so close and the expansion coming soon hopefully. Our raid leader has mythic experience, we are a mix of old, young, new and returning players. I actually have only been back in game 3 weeks and I love this guild. They are great and helpful people. We will be doing progression on Sundays 6-10pm eastern time. If you think this is something you would be interested in, we would love to have you. You can add my bnet Hated#1536 if you would like to chat more.