<Stand There And Bleed> - [Horde] - [Herod] PvP EST - Serious But Casual -

Stand There And Bleed (STAB) is a serious but casual guild. We are focused on PvE, we will also do organized world PvP events weekly, plus a ton of other random fun shenanigans! Our goal is to be raiding by November-ish. If it happens sooner, awesome, but we are not racing for it. Our main goal is to have a blast!

Speaking of having a blast, did I mention we love to punch Alliance in the teeth? We’ll definitely be down for organized BG’s once the honor system and BG’s are released in later phases as well. FOR THE HORDE!!

Our GMs and Officers have raided since original Vanilla WoW and have raided all content through WotLK with extensive experience. We’ve been there, done that, we’ll lead the way for you. You will find that we are a helpful group of people to level and grow with, we are not going to scream at you if you make a mistake, we are all human. (Although NONE of us are actually HUMANS! Yuck.)

We will use a DKP system for raids. Raiding is not required to be in the guild. But the more you show up and raid, the more points you earn. Regular raiding spots will go to those who come prepared consistently, based on raid needs. Discord will be used for raids, it will be mandatory to at least listen to raid.

So, who are STAB members?

Well, we’re glad you asked! :smiley: STAB members are serious players, on a casual schedule. We are adults, currently ages ranging from early 20’s to mid/late 40’s+. We are fun, we all have great senses of humor! (Just ask us!) Oh yeah, we LOVE to slaughter alliance! Our team mentality is second to none. We are accountable. While raiding will not be mandatory, when we sign up, we show up!

Sound like our home is where your hearth is? (Cheesy AF) Then we want to hear from you! We are actively recruiting all classes and roles. To apply, message Rya#11432 on BattleNet or on our discord discord.gg/YCmtJgb and answer these few questions so we can get to know you:

• Age?
  • Character Name?
  • Race/Class/Role?
  • Your WoW experience? (zero is OK, we just want to know.)
  • Raid times available:
  • What are you most looking forward to when playing classic? (Making the alliance stand there and bleed, Raiding, Questing, Dragon kiting, Camaraderie, etc)
  • What will you do to help make Stand There And Bleed be the best casual raiding guild on the server?

#ForTheHorde

3 Likes

Yes!! About time this is official, let’s do this!!!

3 Likes

Sounds right up my alley. I am interested on your phase 2 goals outside of raiding such as premades for bg’s will those be a priority as well?

3 Likes

Totally! We are going to be down for all the fun, for sure! Killing Alliance is one of our very favorite things to do! Send a message to Rya#11432 or hit up our discord to chat! And thanks for the reminder, I’ll update the post to put a note about organized BG PvP as well.

3 Likes

Here I come with the /bump

2 Likes

Yeah! Lookin’ forward to cutting down the Alliance…especially them Gnomes…

3 Likes

Welcome to STAB Almathis! We like the way you think :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Super pumped to be joining STAB… can’t wait for Classic!

2 Likes

3 Likes

Sent request ABYYSS#1689

3 Likes

Can’t wait to raid / bg alongside y’all! Big thank you to the new names in the Discord!

2 Likes

Cannot wait to raid and PVP with y’all. Big bump here from me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We are geeked you are joining us Coohwhipz!! Let’s crush this…

2 Likes

Also slaying Alliance always super exciting lol.

3 Likes

Uhh, yeah!

One of the best parts about Classic is that they can’t hide behind their War Mode toggle!

2 Likes

Super excited to kick some butt in this awesome guild STAB is very clever too might i add

3 Likes

Discord & Battlenet have been insane… Thanks in advance for your patience. We are about quality, not quantity and our guild is coming together pretty freaking amazingly! We cannot wait to hit the realm running beside you on Monday!

2 Likes

Launch :rocket: is tomorrow! We are excited about the growth and plans for Stand There And Bleed and I can’t wait to get started fighting through the queues tomorrow night! This group of players is going to be so much fun!

1 Like

Is it Monday yet?

2 Likes

Oh man!!! We are 24 hours away, everyone!!

I am excited to get back into WoW and there’s no better way than in CLASSIC!! Can’t wait to see everyone in game!