Stamina base tanking abilities vs Death Strike narrative

i tweak my bdk with every ‘‘based on max hp’’ talents and what covenant conduits offers.

Armor kit on chest, stam food, stam flask, and stam pots, with stone skin gargoyle on weapon. That’s what i like about this game, cracking codes and finding rotations that are not suggested by mainstream guides.

I dont use Heartbreaker, Hemostasis and Voracious (for M+). When I use DS, of course it’s barely doing anything but i also dont really need it.

I like doing Dmg too and my way does it easily (although it’s not simple but yea, i’m not a kid anymore)

I saw the tier sets. It’s all about Death Strike. That’s it. More or that, creating a bigger threshold in possible builds.

Could there be more stamina builds possible in the future. AoE dmg based on stamina, a better version of tombstone or mark of blood? new stuff? different tier sets?

Ramping up for an upcoming large pull is awesome when everything aligns for a stamina boost but there isnt just enough use of all that.

I used Blood Bond for 80 dungeons runs in a row (farming trinkets- and ya they eventually drop, just when you’re about to quit the game for being raped of your time and love of the game)

Many times i used Rune Tap = blood bond to help DPS surviving. Think of many spitefuls spawning, sanguine pools, cleaves, boss dmg etc.
Heals are then focused on dps, and i get tuffer at the same time. That concept could have been inputed in tier-sets or legendaries.

I think the Death Strike narrative told on icyveins, wowhead and method is comparable to all tv adds about soap and toilet paper we seen in the past decades. I’ve seen enough of.

I (now) main DK and feel i just pulled the shortest straw with the announcement of the tier set for blood. Regardless if it’s good, to me it’s not original, it’s hive mind narrative to establish a unique build

burns a mask and spits on it

I think there is potential in making the ‘main stat’ for tanks stam and having them scale off of stam.

But it would take a lot of changes for that to happen.

1 Like

that works. good start with Veteran of the Third War