Stalagg will not be enough

I am sure that more servers will open up, just gotta wait a bit!

5 Likes

Hopefully before launch tbh, Stal will 100% be full come 27th.

I’m worried they’ll open too many and have a bunch of dead servers come a few months.

They probably overshot the estimates for pve servers though and could have cut out 2 and made to more pvp servers

2 Likes

I think they’re trying to prevent that but I think they need 1-2 more east PvP servers at the very least.

If needed they will appear.
Will they need them is the million dollar question

1 Like

Yea, 1-2 more will probably be needed if they want to end layering, but who knows I can’t see the future

They have more servers to open up.

They’re just waiting for the other PvP servers to fill up before they do. People need to stop piling onto Herod.

They don’t have a choice, they’re just hoping people will go to Stalagg if this situation keeps up long enough. No one should be fooled.

This,

There are only 2 reasons I can think people aren’t switching off of Herod. They either can’t get their name on another server, or they can’t convince their guild to change servers. There probably is other reasons, I just can’t think of them.

Maybe we need to think of a way to incentivise people to switch servers.

Pretty sure that incentive will show up on the 27th

Even then, Stalagg will be full by end of week tbh.

Queue times measured in hours will probably make a lot of people change their minds pretty quickly =P

2 Likes

But they said they wouldn’t add more servers till that happens. So the sooner people fill Stalagg, the sooner more servers are added for the people who aren’t reserving names.

But we want full layers blizzart.

Might also need to add a PVP pacific coast server. Whitemane is full and Fairbanks at high with no other options. Pacific doesn’t quite have the demand like eastern since they are grabbing central/east/south America, but if Fairbanks goes full where do people go?

Sadly there’s no way to know for sure how big the drop is going to be, so really the only thing they can do is to wait for the current realms to be full before opening a new one. That’s why all the leftover player base from Herod needs to start pouring into Stalagg asap.

One thing is for sure; On these forums, its never enough.

True, I also wonder at what point will people remove their “added” characters and finalize on a specific realm? I think there is a decent amount of accounts spread across servers still.

Now thats some truth bomb right there.

3 Likes

yup lol, but somebody’s gotta say it right?