Stalagg high

I made a character on Herod because I knew that there was almost no chance if it becoming a dead server a month down the road. And I was weary of moving to Stalagg because I feared the population would be too low. Now that the pop is high, do you guys think it will still have a very good pop a month from now? I’m just very pumped for classic and I wanna make sure I get on a good eastern pvp server with a lot of people.

1 Like

I think even the med pop rp realms will have a good pop months from now. Layering will do its job.

6 Likes

I really dont know what was going through peoples heads thinking Stalagg was going to be dead. Blizz will release probs 2 more PvP servers at launch when 500k people that havent resubbed yet decide to log in.

I just wanted to quote this to reinforce the fact that a “Medium” pop realm today in Classic is bigger than the biggest realm of 2006.

2 Likes

What is being listed as a Medium pop now, has more people than what was High pop back in 2005,

I don’t think any non RP server will have a population problem early on.

The only valid criticism for Herod folks to not leave for Stalagg was pop concerns as you mention. Stalagg hit high today and Bliz even confirms its getting up there by opening a new server. Stalagg is the best EST PvP server to be on now imo.

2 Likes