<Stalagg> Group of 3 LF Guild

Group of 3 of us, looking for Semi-hardcore/hardcore end game guild. We will be hitting 60 within the first month of release (somewhat taking our time to enjoy the leveling). All laid back individuals looking for a like minded group.

HPriest - Me - Played Vanilla, TBC, Cata - Quite playing halfway through cata. All in top 50 world guilds. Played all healing classes.
Lock - Played Vanilla, TBC
Warrior/Rogue - Played cata and future expansions

DM - Discord - Shakez
DM - Wow - Shakez671#1381

Hey man i sent you discord friend request. Im running a guild on herod (EST PvP as well) didnt know if you were married to stalagg or not. Let me know if ur interested.

Hit us up on discord anytime

Hit us up

Not sure if you’re locked into Stalagg but we seem like we might be a good fit for you guys depending on what time you are looking to raid. Check out our post below and see if we look like a good fit for you guys

Hey man! I am the GM of Versus, a long time established guild rolling on Stalagg. I think we could be what you’re looking for. We aren’t by any means a hardcore guild but I have always promoted us as a semi-hardcore guild. Although we are very laid-back, I take our raid times serious and aim to get content down at a reasonable pace. We don’t aim to be the best guild but we do want to be a competent guild while maintaining a fun, laid-back environment.

I added you on discord. If you guys are interested, shoot me a DM!