SPriest/Warrior LF AOTC Guild

Hi all. Decided to dual main my warrior and Shadow Priest. I have 1800 in multiple arena seeasons, AOTC in CN and NYA. 5/12m in NYA as well. I bring dad jokes, dark humor, a willing and helpful but blunt attitude, and just a very social person! :smiley: I have played since 2008, mained warrior since 2012, picked up priest in 8.3, and am working towards 215-220ilvl for 9.1. Plan on hitting the ground running since I fell behind due to PC issues for a solid 2 months. Feel free to reach out @ CareFae#1642, and yes a transfer and faction change is an option.

is a Mythic raiding guild that pushes themselves as best as we can. We’re a guild that is looking for more exceptional and dedicated players to join our progressive and growing guild.

We raid on Tuesday and Thursday from 9pm-12am EST

A few things we expect from our players are to:

Keep up with the current content.
Push yourself to be your best.
Check your logs, fix your mistakes and research your class/spec to be best you can be.
Partake in Mythic+ to do your weekly, or even push higher keys!
Listen to calls and adapt to new situations.
Be 15 minutes early to raid and inform us with notice on times you might not make raid.
Understand that our spots are competitive, meaning we take our best 20 based on performance, dedication and comp.
Our main goal is to get Cutting Edge each tier as fast and efficient as possible! This means being as progressive when we’re raiding on our two days, taking the best players that we have to work together and kill Bosses! We’re all vocal and exceptionally welcoming to everyone and involve each player, we hold everyone to the same standards. In our first tier together back we achieved 6/10M and that we can only improve on in the future. We have a big active Mythic+ community that allows you to log on and get you weeklies.
Our raid environment is fun, although serious when we’re progressing. We expect people to research the fights and be as ready as they can to start pulling bosses at 9pm.

We are currently looking for:

DH
DK
RDPS players
A trialing system will take place when you join us, and we will determine if you’re the right fit! Our spots are competitive but our goals are to get every dedicated and committed raider the kills.

If this sounds like a guild you’d like to be a part of let me know and we can discuss our next steps to getting you to Tichondrius and raiding with us as soon as possible. If interested please add me on discord Shifty#5775 or Bnet Morr#11107
Thanks and looking forward to be raiding with you soon!

[7/10M [A] Transparency ]

Faction: Alliance
Raid Times/Days: Fri/Sat 10pm-1am Est, Wed farm 8:30pm-11:30pm est
Current Progression: 7/10 M, 10/10 H, 12/12 M Nya
Needs: Looking for dps that can flex heal (shaman, monk, druid)
Mdps: Warrior, WW monk,
Rdps: Any.
Requirements: Class knowledge, High attendance, 210+ ilvl, weekly Mythic+
Recruitment Contacts: Discord: Ella#5275, Solarelor#6431
Application link below or you can contact a RL above!
docs. google. com /forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScIr5kHmCiLOQwqBSt6lRZoEM5gKnHbrxq1i1XkTt1V9o5fpw/viewform

Hiya. My guild might be a fit for you.

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands. We’re AotC and looking for more for 9.1.

We’re an inclusive guild with players ranging in age from 20-70+, with an LGBTQIA presence, and make reasonable accommodations to players with disabilities. Our core philosophy is that of Bill and Ted–to be excellent to each other.

We have an onboarding process that includes making sure people are pre-geared. We can gear someone in a day so gear literally doesn’t matter to us. If you’re willing to learn to play your class, learn the mechanics, get out of the bad, follow the directions, and tolerate our slightly-inebriated banter, you can play with us.

Our main goal is AotC each tier of Shadowlands without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific. (7 mountain, 8 central, 9 eastern.) We run about three hours.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we have a weekly schedule and events almost every night of the week including Torghast night, Mythic+ key night, and a casual BG night. We reserve weekends for world tours, special events, and goofing off on alts.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Zandrae#1418

Hey there I sent you a request I’d love to talk here is our guild spam hope to hear from you on Battle.net

Hello there! We’d love to have either of those classes in our raid team. I’ll drop my guild add below, and if it sounds like a good fit for you, I’d love to chat!

Hello!

We are recruiting for a Shadow priest for our Tues/Thurs team that raids 7-9pm PST. Team earned AOTC in Castle Natheria and are looking to get into mythic in 9.1

We are a horde guild on Hyjal. If you are interested please contact me on discord: Chizicle#3760

Liquid on Gnomeregan would like to help you get back into it! We are 10/10 H with our first raid built raid group. Looking for 3-4 more for mythic push. We raid tue/fri 730-1030pm central. We also have pvpers, m+, and all the dirty rotten jokes you can handle. Add Hogger#1965 i got you added

Hello there Carefae! We are looking for players for our 9/10M 7-10pm EST Sat/Sun raid team. I’d love to chat regarding a potential position if our team and guild sound like a great fit. Here is our information below. Please let us know!

[H] 9/10M 6hr Sat/Sun Pandamonium-Mal’ganis for 9.1 - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

[a] [proudmoore] 9/10M recruiting for 9.1!!!

Would be very interested in your Priest sir.

Seer is a newly formed guild from people who have played on Proudmoore since WotLK.

Our raiding environment is somewhat less PC friendly than most guilds, but we respect each other and have a good time.

Currently we are reclearing each week and building a strong team for 9.1. We are not going to get 10/10 this time around.

Come 9.1 we are going to push 2 days of progression raiding, with a 3rd night for Heroic/Normal content. We still have our goals of cutting edge and we should achieve that with our caliber of players.

Progression Raid times are Wednesday and Thursday 8-11pm PST.

Heroic/Normal Farm is Monday 8-11 PST

We are currently looking for ranged DPS but would love to get a Priest who can DPS and Heal. We are Full on Melee DPS, but would take one if they were part of a group or package.

If you would like to apply or ask any questions Send a message on Discord to

chrnocross#2139 or Adin#3691.

You can also add on Bnet if that works better for you.

chrnocross#1868 or Adin#1449

Heya Carefae! If you have not already found a home, I’d love to chat with you about if we would be a good fit!

[H] [Tichondrius] Kill Skull is a new guild recruiting for 9.1!

We are looking for DPS players, especially a priest at the moment. We are semi-casual, and looking to achieve AoTC but are not looking to move into mythic at the moment. We will also do some mythics outside of raid.

We raid Monday/Wednesday from 8 - 10:30 PST. We are pretty inactive at the moment but myself and a few others are around for questions and all of us will be active and ready to roll in 9.1

I added you on bnet if you are interested in chatting about the guild :slight_smile:

Hello, I’m from Overtuned on Horde Zul’jin and we’re looking for more DPS for our AOTC guild for 9.1! We raid Thursday and Friday 7-10pm EST.

Hit me up on discord Archmage Galacius#1482 if you’re interested or have questions!

You sound like a perfect fit for Evolved Gaming (we have both alliance and horde chapters).

Hey Carefae!

If you are interested in faction changing to horde, we would love to chat! Your dad jokes would fit very nicely here :laughing:

Hey there,

Feel free to check us out at:

We might be a nice fit for you :slight_smile:

(One Shot Is Never Enough) Bleeding Hollow Looking to Grow our Mythic Team for 9.1 3/10M Tue/ Thurs 9est to 11:30est. RBG’S on the weekend and mythic + on off nights. Currently looking for a 2 dps , 1 off tank and 1 flex healer/dps.

We have 3rd raid night every other week on Mon. Returning Players and casual Players welcome. Battle.net Fenadorm#1793

I think you might enjoy Descendants of Lore we are full of dad jokes and altogether silliness. We are all mostly all adults with jobs, families, and adult responsibilities. We push for AOTC each raid tier and dabble in a Mythic boss or 2 on occasion when we have the people to do it. I will add you to battlenet, but here is our spam:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh that has been around since Vanilla (15 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with, jobs, families, and adult responsibilities.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed but not at the expense of fun or sanity.

We make a push for Heroic each expansion.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with plenty of opportunities for Mythic + throughout the week.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for talented DPS classes, healers, and a hybrid tank to help fill in for tanking when needed.

If you have made it past the novella, please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long term guild that doesn’t tolerate drama. Or if you are looking for a raid experience filled with silliness and dad jokes.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.