SPriest/Warlock LF AOTC/M+ Guild

Haven’t done much raiding since 9.1 release, but have done a hellacious amount of keys. Logs/io can be linked upon request.
Can raid any day from 6:30pm CST to 11:30pm CST.
SPriest or Warlock for my main.
Team player, always get ahead the first week so I can help if need be.
Have mythic exp from previous expansions.
Just want friends to kill pixels w/. No drama, no bs, just escape the outside world and smash buttons.

1 Like

Hey Naidala! I will leave our information below. Feel free to reach out to us! We hope to hear from you!

Mistook the /M sorry.

I’d like to chat if horde isn’t off the table.

Hey! we are in need of a warlock for our raid team. Here’s our guild post: [A] The Hedgehugs|AOTC | 2-Day | Thurs/Fri 9-11:30 EST | LF Healer and DPS

Hi Naidala!

I think you would be a great addition to our guild and community, Found a Green Quest. If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest (NA Horde Zul’jin Server) is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays (6:30pm-9pm CST/7:30pm-10pm EST) and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Vathorean, know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321

hey there! good luck on search :smiley:

Naughtytime here! Back with more Raid recruiting for my guild :slight_smile: OPEN to horde or alliance with 9.2.5 dropping! Currently fated raiding and prepping for DF!

I am the GM/ RL of The Alliance guild, Exclusive Outcasts (EO) on Kel’thuzad. We are an AOTC/Casual mythic prog guild! This guild is over 5 years old, collecting every AOTC all the way back to Uldir! With casual mythic prog along the way, but I feel like we got something special going on here!

As of right now we finished 11/11 Heroic and 4/11M For sepulcher of the first ones! For 9.2.7 we have full cleared all the fated raids on heroic. With casual mythic prog. Right now I think we are all ready for dragon flight:) We are looking for potential mythic raiders, along with heroic raiders! We will always need a top 20 for mythic, so competition might be tight!

I have my regulars; I have my new people. But sometimes people just need to take a break from the game which I totally understand. SO here I am recruiting once again! I am looking for competitive people willing to stick around and grow as a team. This guild will be alive and well going into Dragonflight :slight_smile: Competition is healthy! As of right now new recruits will have a fair chance at the top 20 raid roster. We are paying attention to our team to see who’s doing well and who’s struggling. Rosters are never set in stone and changes can be made! People who know their class, put in the time, and contribute to the raid team will always be competition for spots.

Looking for DPS and healers! (Death knight?!) healers will be competitive! Honestly anyone has a shot! Mdps, RDPS. Casuals, fillers, ANYTHING! More people the better. Never know when we need back ups :slight_smile:

We have multiple members able to push higher keys. (20+). We run 15+ keys nightly. If you need a key, just ask!! we also have been running some RBGS recently and it’s been a blast. People are also running 2s and 3s :). Mount runs and achievement runs are planned and completed when brought up! We are in discord nightly having a good time! :sunglasses::sunglasses: Excited for you to join us!

Contact me at my battle net/Discord or just comment on the post :slight_smile:

Bubonict#1987
Ty - Naughty#3575

Hey Naidala! We are looking for a SPriest!, Add me on discord to chat! Forreal#1407

Hey, I think you may be a great fit for us! Check out our post: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hillidanafter-thought-3-nights-a-week-for-df/1357217
You can contact the people in the forum post or myself @
Discord: PopeMobile#4201
Bnet: Dasboots#1575

Hope to hear from you!

Hello INaidala
i am fryeaa my guild. Children of Mayhem, is a Spinebreaker Alliance guild that engages primarily in raiding and M+ content. In season three we were top 10 alliance guild with Sepulcher of the First Ones AOTC. We are a group of older players average age of over 40.

(Cross-realm and cross-faction trials welcome!)

7:00-10:00 CST, WED/Thurs.

Looking For:

• Warlock and Shaman
  • Any DPS with tank/healer OS (or vice-versa)
  • Misc. RDPS/Melee DPS
  • A potential Evoker enjoyer

(Our raid tank slots are all filled at this time, though qualified parties will be considered regardless.)

Contact me:

If you have any questions or inquiries, or are interested in joining , feel free to reach out to me at any time via Discord or Bnet!

Bnet Thyrax#1884
Discord Fyrea#5777

Hello Naidala! I am from on Area 52, I will leave our info here for you!