Spriest/Prot Pally LF Guild

Greetings,

I currently have a Spriest and Prot Pally I can push Mythic Prog with. 10/12 M Ny’alotha (RL pulled me away from raiding so didn’t get to finish).

I am looking for a semi-hardcore Mythic Progression guild on either Zul’jin or Mal’ganis. I am a 30 year old father of two kids, and have little time for guild drama. Looking for a guild that has their stuff together, has a more laid back attitude, but is still serious about Cutting Edge. Prefer evening raid times, and can make any day work. I run a 1k+ member Community and have done everything from Guild Master to your basic Guild Member.

Hope I find a Guild that fits.

Morning Icrityou,

Are you willing to transfer or level a toon on Illidan? We are also working families, laid back, but want progression.

We have a few unique-led raid teams. A tiny bit of background: discord community of 400+ focused on WoW with one guild on Horde-Illidan and one guild on Alliance-Sargeras. We like to welcome people that need a drama free home, mythic plus group, and/or a raid team! I’ll drop some links below so you can get to know us better behind the scenes without any pressure.

Bnet Post: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/haillidansargeras-envelop-multiple-teams-pve-community/605256
Discord: https://discord.gg/5xcU6ue

You are more than welcome to stay in our discord and chat with us without joining the guild. If you have any questions, please message me on discord. Saph#7860

Thank you and good luck in Shadowlands my friend!

Hello! If you are looking for a new home and your goal is to get Cutting Edge in Shadowlands we may be the guild for you! -Eternal Rise- is a newer guild on Area-52 lead by multiple CE experienced players, we are looking for select classes to fill our roster in Shadowlands, in the mean time we are clearing Heroic Nyalotha weekly and Mythic+ while we build our community.

Raid Times (In Shadowlands): Mon/Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm est

Recruiting (High):
Druid (Resto/Balance)
Shaman (Resto/Ele)
Priest (Shadow)
Death Knight (Tank/Dps)
Mage
Warlock

(Medium):
Monk (Tank)

If you have any questions or interested and don’t see your class listed above feel free to get in contact, we are always looking for quality players!

Contact Info:
Bnet Grace#1550
Discord Grace#9631

<< Demise >> US - Sargeras

Alliance
Tuesday and Thursday
5PM-9PM PST | 8PM-12AM EST

Demise is currently recruiting for Shadowlands! We are a top tier mythic guild on Sargeras that has been raiding together for several expansions now. Our core group of veteran players have Cutting Edge experience in previous tiers.

Our core raiders are expected to always be prepared:

1. Have knowledge of boss encounters heading into first week’s pulls, etc.
  2. Be prepared with flasks, pots, and feasts at all times. (We often provide them anyways but good habit to have)
  3. Show up several minutes early to raid nights and be prepared to clear trash and start right on the dot.
  4. Be open to feedback and improving your performance when necessary (bad nights happen, we understand!)

We just want to give a very clear expectation of what we expect from our team and our wow friends in the guild. We’re raiders with a common goal. Kill bosses and have fun doing it :slight_smile:

Our current needs are:
Healers- Disc Priest
Ranged dps - Warlock!!! All other ranged considered as well

Open to skilled players on ALL other classes/specs.

Spots will be competitive and everyone has a fair chance to earn their raid spot.

If you are interested in our guild and would like more information or to join then contact us (info listed below).

I am always around and willing to talk and answer any and all questions.

Hoping to give many of you the best guild/home you’ve ever been a part of! :slight_smile:

Discord: blitz steve#3655
Bnet- Blitzsteve#1703
IGN- Galiyon

Still looking.

Hey I’d like to chat, check out our guild spam and hit me up.

:question: About Us

Demolition Crew Is a guild on Area 52 [H] Looking for players that are friendly but performance and progress minded. We are going for CE come Shadowlands. We also have people that love mythic plus, and some very casual arena play. Additionally, anyone that wants to just come hang out and be social is always welcome. We have people that are really in to mount farming and chatting with the guild, and that’s always great to have. This is a video game after all, and we play it for fun, but also want to clear content, so we expect a few things from our raiders.

:chart_with_upwards_trend: Our Goals:

We are looking to clear Heroic and Mythic Nathria in a timely manner. We’re not looking to get US 50, but we also don’t want to spend six months on the tier. This is why it is extremely important that every raider do their part to contribute to the team and meet the expectations listed below.

:white_check_mark: Expectations:

1. Be welcoming and friendly to all players in the guild. Don’t tell someone how to play their spec, don’t be toxic, just show up and play the game.
  2. Be prepared. You should watch any videos that are sent by officers. You should have proper consumables, including flasks, pots, and food. You should show up on time and be ready to raid. If you can’t make it one week, you should give notice in advance. You should also have done your weekly WoW chores before raid.
  3. Always strive for improvement. It is expected that you at least take some time going over your logs and looking for ways to improve. Before you start complaining about somebody else’s low dps, you should looks for ways to improve yours. This is expected from everyone, so underperformers should already be aware of the issues and be improving each week.

:mag_right: What we’re recruiting:

Tanks:

Full for raid but we’d love some more m+ tanks!

Dps:

1. Mage (be ready to play all specs)
  2. Fury Warrior
  3. Death Knight (frost and unholy)
  4. Warlock (aff and destro)
  5. Exceptional applicants of any ranged spec

Healers:

1. Shaman
  2. Paladin

If your spec was not listed, you can still apply.

Raid times:
7:30-11:00 pm Est Thursday and Sunday

How to apply:
Message me on discord at SpammiBoi#4610. I will link you a guild application and we can go from there!

Thanks for your time :slight_smile:

Lets have a chat.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-bfasl-ce-bound-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-1212m-officers/566013