SPriest/Hunter LF Guild

I quit for about a month, and got talked back into subbing, so I’ll give it a try again. I am a 217 SPriest and a 200 Hunter. Have done absolutely nothing this patch aside from 1 key and 1 SoD boss. I do have a warrior but might bench it. I have a helpful attitude, dad jokes, but am very shy so I am usually quiet for a while til I get to know you. Raiding EXP is 10/10H CN, 5/12M NYA. Also big into PvP and m+

Hi Furziah,

I’d love to chat with you about a potential trial. We have a high need for a shadow priest in raid so I am not alone :smiley: Check out our guild spam below and note the times and reach out to me on Battle.net if it looks good to you! (limbrok#1655 - lowercase L)

Hey there !

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Healers - Any healer and Flex Healers (main spec DPS) ***High priority
  • Ranged DPS - Elemental Shaman **High Priority - all other ranged is medium priority
  • Melee DPS - *low priority

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Current progression

Sanctum of Domination
Normal - 10/10
Heroic - 9/10
Mythic - TBD

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 200 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas with multiple players over 2000 rating in both 2’s and 3’s.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

Officer
Deff - Battle.net - Beautyinwar#1784 - Discord - deffmetals#1002

How’s it going?
Sounds like you might be a good fit for my guild :slight_smile:

We raid once per week on Sunday from 630-930pm pacific. We are called Missunderstood an alliance guild on the Kirin tor server group.

We’re pretty laid back but still get things done, there are generally m+ groups getting together during the week also!

Our guild is lgbt friendly and all adults most of our people are 30+ years old.

If this sounds interesting to you I’d love to chat further, please add me on discord @ Del#6863

We are an AOTC focused , community like guild. Currently 4/10 H and love to do keys together and old content for transmogs outside raid time. Always looking for people who want to find a guild to call home! message me on bnet Stevelations#11594 if you’re interested!

Egomaniacs is looking for people ready to raid Heroic and do M+ content. Our members have heroic and mythic experience and we’re looking for a few more to fill out our progression team!

Progression:
10/10 Normal Sanctum of Domination
4/10 heroic Sanctum of Domination

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday 8pm EST - 11pm EST
Thursday 8pm EST - 11pm EST

You can contact me in game or on here. My battle.net is Killermusic#1245

We raid Fridays/Saturdays 9pm-12 CST. And have an optional alt run on Thursdays 8-11. If our times work, I would love to chat.

Discord- CasualDev#5323
Btag- Dev#1185

Hey there Furziah I would love to chat with you about our family Chaos Manifesto on the Eredar server clusters if you are still searching for a new home. Please feel free to add my btag: Kitsune#1784 or my Discord: Sinafay#3443.
Thank you for your time and Happy Hunting.

[A] House Brighthammer (Wyrmrest Accord) is a smallish guild that raids Normal/Heroic (and sometimes dabbles in Mythic), does M+, and sometimes other activities together. We would like to invite you to check out our team. Raid times are Sunday and Monday 7-10PM Pacific. We use two-way Discord communication. If interested, I’d love to hear from you at Aristiri #1425 Bnet, or Akaitaka #9181 on Discord.

Hi! Are you still searching for a guild?

If so, give me a shout on discord if you’re interested in talking about my guild @ Spacefrog#2403

My guild is Imminent Explosion on Illidan, we are currently 10/10 N & 4/10 H, pushing for AotC while we build out the roster and then going for CE this patch.

-Frog

Gates of Dawn is a casual Saturday morning raiding guild looking to fill out our roster for heroic progression. We raid 8am-11am EST and do M+ through the week. Currently we are looking for Healers and DPS.
Preferred

DPS: Monk, S Priest, Hunter

while all others are certainly welcome!

This is a casual group and while we would like to get AoTC, we know that with our once a week raid schedule it might not happen.

Hope to hear from you!!

Btag: Ruqua#1111
Discord: Ruqua#9062

Heya Furziah,

on the chance you are still looking for a guild to call home, give us a look. We are alt friendly and I think you would mesh well with our weird sense of humor, likewise we would welcome another team player with a helpful attitude. Hope to hear from you, whatever you decide, we welcome you to join one or all of our community groups, we are always looking for new friends to raid and push keys with.

Still looking for a guild? Revive is looking for some new members to finish out our raid team. We farm on Wen and Progression is Sat both at 8pm Server time. This is not all Revive has to offer! We also do Tourghast and Mythic + runs every week. We do it all with a fun and laid back group if this applies to you please shoot me a message in game or comment on this thread!! We would love to have you. BN-chichi 1875 Disc-Elliiee <3#7864

Heya Furziah, welcome back to WOW, hope you find your experience fun again. Our semi-casual raid team could use a shadow priest and would love to have a chance to speak with you.

Guild: Hive on Hyjal/US
Team: Buzz
Raid Times: Tue/Thu 8:30-11:30 EST (5:30-8:30 PST)
Progression: 7/10H 1/10M SoD (Last: 5/10M CN)

Buzz is an Ahead-of-the-Curve focused team which emphasizes community and enjoyment while getting bosses down. We raid 2 nights a week, the expectation is that you’re able to have fun but when it’s time to focus up you can play your class at a solid level. We generally get AOTC well before the end of a tier, so once we farm the heck out of it and easier mythic bosses, we also take a bit of a break before the next tier to come back refreshed!

More detailed background can be found on our wowprogress page.

For more info, DM me or friend me on discord: dysonfm#6085 (or Bnet: dyson#1418)

If you are looking for a guild with evening events, my guild runs events from 8-10:30pm Est. We do raids on Wednesday and Thursday, M+ on Sunday and Monday, and Torghast on Tuesday.

Our guild is Grey Parses on Aerie Peak. We have been around for almost 7 years now, and consistently get AOTC and push into Mythic. If you want to check us out before committing to joining, you can join our community Grey Parses Fam to get into the discord and guild events.

If you have any questions, just hit me up on discord or bnet.

Bnet: ragelord7#1635
Discord: Kel#1287

Guild & Server: Shenaniganz Zul’jin - Horde

**Raid Times/Days:**Tues/Weds 7PM to 10PM EST plus optional Monday

Current Progression: 8/10H 1/10M SOD

Contacts:

-Recruiting officer-
Discord- @Conceald#0535
Bnet- Conceald#11955

-Guild Leader-
Discord- @HellfirePain#8117
Bnet- HellfirePain#1736

Requirements:
-Good attendance.
-Have knowledge of your class.
-Positive attitude.
-Desire to progress into mythic.
-Team player

Immediate Needs:
-Priest(Shadow)
-Demon hunter(Havoc)
All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class/spec

Other needs:
-Key pushers
-Flex raiders

Welcome back bud. We’re a AOTC mythic + focused guild on hyjal looking for raiders to round out our core. We raid W/TH 6-8 pm (pst) and run daily mythic+. More than welcome to join us for raid next week to see if we are a good fit. Let me know.

Mrdyang#1203