SPriest & Warlock Looking for a Guild

My friend is an experienced warlock coming back to the game and is decently geared right now. Looking for a Normal/Heroic raid going into Mythic at some point. Open to Horde/Alliance.

My SPriest logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/sinzin#zone=26

Disc: Zenowen#5719
BTAG: Zenine#11353
Lock’s Disc: Terra#9021
Lock’s BTAG: lajv#11846

[A] Nerve-EmeraldDream 2 night raid team Tuesday/Thursday 8pm to midnight Currently 10/10N 5/10H SoD . We ended Castle Nathria 10/10 mythic CE claiming first for alliance and 4th overall on our server and want to maintain that same pace for this tier. We have multiple teams running to progress further into the tier.

To be completely transparent we are replacing DPS that can no longer raid our times and we are looking for a Warlock, DK, WW, Boomie, Ele we currently have a few open slots to fill for our Mythic prog team. If you are looking to push content on a 2 night schedule with optional Weekend raids between both teams contact me via discord or Bnet

Discord : atlien#1442 !!Caps sensitive everything is lower case!!

Bnet : JCZ#1194

Hi Sinzin! [A] House Brighthammer (Wyrmrest Accord) is a smallish guild that raids Normal/Heroic (and sometimes dabbles in Mythic), does M+, and sometimes other activities together. We would like to invite you and your friend to check out our team. If everyone is comfortable after a two to four week trial period, we would ask that you transfer servers. Raid times are Sunday and Monday 7-10PM Pacific. We use two-way Discord communication. If interested, I’d love to hear from you at Aristiri #1425 Bnet, or Akaitaka #9181 on Discord.

We are in need of a Shadow priest for our heroic / casual mythic raid team I’ll drop guild spam below

Hey Sinzin!

MGB sounds like it could be a good fit for you. Even if you’re not on the server you could join the guild on a fresh alt to see if you mesh with the general vibe. We have a large social community and the more the merrier. We also have a smaller group that is more focused on pushing M+/PvP/Raids as well. In 9.0 I was 7/10M (https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/tanaris/darenas), KSM, and 2100+ PvP and am happy to help anyone improve if they are interested.

We are bolstering our progression raiding team and welcoming new trials. Our raiding goals are to grow our team, get AoTC as soon as possible, and take down all the Mythic bosses we can. Happy to discuss more.

Discord: Ali_A#1167 or Deadlift#4338
BTag: Deadlift#1353

Raid Schedule: (6 hours/week)

Fri/Sat - 8:30-11:30 PM Eastern (5:30-8:30 PM Pacific)

Prerequisites to join:

1. Be respectful of your fellow raiders
  2. Show up on time and let us know if you are unable to make a raid night
  3. Play your class to the best of your ability

Also note that if you can play your class well enough to meet our minimum requirements you are more than welcome to play an off-meta spec or select an off-meta covenant.

Good morning!

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Healers - **All healers high priority and players with off spec heals
  • Ranged DPS - Warlock **** High priority
  • Melee DPS - *low priority

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 1500 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas with multiple players over 2000 rating in both 2’s and 3’s.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

Officer
Deff - Battle.net - Beautyinwar#1784 - Discord - deffmetals#1002

It looks like our guild might be exactly what you are looking for! The guild, Keep it Simple, was 10/10H CN and we’ll be pushing into mythic this tier. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 7-10 ET with an optional normal raid on Sundays. We have a diverse and laid back group of people, aged 22-60 who also run a lot of keys, torghast, and pvp together. A lot of us love our alts and you are welcome to bring your flock on toons in (mostly why we have the Sunday raid!) If you are interested in coming along with us this to see what we are about, you can reply here or send me a message on discord at Mewtron#1847

Hey there, Sinzin.

We are currently 5/10H and will be pushing Mon to get another boss or two down before reset. Finished CN 9/10M and have really built some great momentum coming into this tier. We would love to have an opportunity to chat with the two of you. We have a Tue/Wed Mythic team that raids from 9-12 Est and an Aotc team that raids 9-12 Est on Sundays. Very laid-back, non-toxic guild full of like-minded adults who enjoy winning in wow while also maintaining an excellent culture.

Please feel free to add me on discord: Pimsley#1337

Thanks a bunch!

Hello Sinzin & Friend.

We have an open SPriest/Warlock spot. We’re called SAF on Area 52, our raid times are T/Th 8-11 with Sunday 9-11est (Possibly adding that day)

Our prog is 5/10H SoD, P3 Sire and CE in Nyalotha. If this is something you’d be interested in , feel free to drop us an application at the following link

https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/area-52/saf/main

Hey Sinzin,

We are looking for a few more RDPS to fill out our 9.1 team. If you are interested would like to chat!

Premonition (9/10M CN, Cutting Edge HFC+EN+NH+Ant+Uldir+BoD+TEP+Nya) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raid team has been together since MoP and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/io. We also play games outside of WoW and have an active Discord.

Raid Times:
Monday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Expectations:
Extensive knowledge of your class
Non-toxic/elitist attitude
Consistent attendance (90%+)
Ability to communicate (have a working mic)
Bring dps/health pots (we provide flasks, food buffs, and vantus runes)
Desire to be competitive

Application:
Feel free to apply at https://bit.ly/2mq18ln

Btag - Ludacris#1776, or Limeyman#1556; Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.

Hi Sinzin!

My guild, Sever Reality on Bleeding Hollow, is searching for a shadow priest and warlock for our SoD progression. We started our guild in April and went 3/10M before a lot of the raid team took a break for the rest of the tier. We are currently 3/10H in SoD.

We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 9:15 - 12:15pm EST and we have optional Mythic+ nights along with optional normal runs of the raid as we work to get our domination socket gear.

If you’re interested, reach out to me on Discord: confetti scones#7150 (with the space). Hoping to hear from you!

We are on Illidan and currently recruiting DPS for the upcoming raid. We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 7pm - 10pm CST (8pm-11pm EST). Definitely an 18+ guild! We have raiders and leaders that have pushed content but are at a point in our careers where we want to see content and progression while having fun and being lax. We made it to 2/10M before we took a small break. We’re coming back for 9.1. Within a raid, we guarantee that we’ll get AotC and slide into Mythic without the hardcore push. We have guys that love their keys and are always wanting to do them and wanting to push them and we have a few people that enjoy RBGs and if there was enough of a guild interest, we’d definitely do it as a group.
We have started on Sanctum and ended at 6/10 for normal after a quick raid week with a mostly new crew that looks pretty promising!
Expectations are pretty simple, show up prepared with required consumables and knowledge of the fights and be willing to take some criticism if necessary.
If you’re interested, curious, or willing to talk add me on Discord (Lumi#6043) or Btag (Lumi#1150).

Hey! My [A] Stormrage guild “YEP” 7/10M CN w/ 10+ sub 5% pulls on sludge is currently actively recruiting dps and would love to talk to you if you’d be interested. Raid times are 10pm-1am EST Tues/Thurs. We also have optional alt/farm runs on Wednesdays and Saturdays same time.

Our goal is definitely CE this tier as we started Mythic raiding fairly late in CN, but as we are a 2 day a week guild, we are still fairly laid back. We’re not going for world first, or even CE in the first 3 months of the expansion. Our goal is just consistent progression. The guild is very tight-knit and incredibly active in discord, very often playing multiple other games with each other outside of WoW as well. We’re currently progressing heroic Painsmith, but are hoping to get M Tarragrue down next week before attempting to clear the rest of Heroic.

If you would like to discuss further, I have added you in game and on discord, but my contact information is below. Good luck on your guild hunt!

Btag: Flord#1574
Discord: Tbabyftw#3641

Hi Sinzin,

If you are still open we are actively looking for dps.

:speech_balloon: Team Name: Good Vibez
:busts_in_silhouette: Guild: Envelop
:globe_with_meridians: Realm: Illidan

:calendar: Schedule:
Tuesdays & Wednesdays (8:00 - 11:00p CT) Realm Time

:crossed_swords: Progression Type:
AOTC & Mythic

:dizzy: CURRENT PROGRESSION : 3/10 H | 0/10 M

Good Vibez is a mythic-minded semi-hardore raid team formed in patch 7.2.5. We come together each week to slay internet dragons, get those epics, and have fun as a group of online friends. Our goal each tier is to get AOTC and push into mythic, ideally making a bit more progress than the tier before.

Past Progression:

Uldir: 8/8 H 3/8 M
BFD: 9/9 H 3/9 M
COS: 2/2 H
EP: 8/8 H 4/8 M
Nya: 12/12 H 10/12 M
CN. 10/10 H 4/10 M

Current Needs:

We update our needs weekly on our team website listed below. That said we are always interested in making new friends, so even if we don’t have your spec listed, feel free to apply anyway and we will consider your application.

How to Apply:

If this all sounds good, check us out and apply!

https://envelop.gg/gv

:question: Questions:
Add me on Discord: XL Bobo#2139, Snake#7729

Hey There!

Cinder Works

Cutting Edge Team

Raid days: Tue/Wed/Friday.
Raid time: 5-8pm PST
Raid goal: Cutting Edge.

Recruiting Needs: Unholy DK, all Warlock specs, BM/MM Hunter, and Holy Paladin with at least 220 ilvl.

Current Prog: 10/10 H 9/10 M

Attendance: No missed days unless excused. Subject to removal from raid team if more than 2 raid days are missed without approval.

Raider acceptance: Warcraft logs and mechanics will be reviewed before acceptance.

Below are a few unique aspects about our Mythic Roster:

1. Recruiting up to 25 Individual players, so we can tailor 20 toons (classes/specs) for each boss fight. Creating the best scenario Raid wise.
  2. Competitive environment individuals that are failing will be replaced. EMPHASIZE PATIENCE IS NEEDED 1-2 WEEK PROCESS AS IT TAKES TIME TO IDENTIFY THESE PEOPLE. Raid Leaders appreciate any assistance in this process. Strategy suggestions are also encouraged to improve the quality of the roster.

AOTC Team
Raid days: Wed/Thurs
Raid time: 4-7 PST
Raid goal: AOTC and 3/10M Minimum

Recruiting Needs: All Mage specs, Resto Druid, Fury Warrior, BM Hunter, Shadow Priest, and All Rogue Specs with at least 220 ilvl with 70% Logs

Current Prog: 10/10 H

Attendance: Excused Absents will be excepted more than 2 no show’s (no excuse’s provided for late showing or not showing to raid) will result in removal.

Raider acceptance: based upon performance and good attitude, new players will be automatically listed on trial and approved by the Raid Leader.

Mythic+ Team
Mythic Days: Planned days are Saturdays, 5 PST/Server, although other days may come up as well to sell on. Mondays are frequent last minute sales.
Mythic Times: Typically 5 PST/Server.

Recruiting Needs: All classes (preference to tanks and healers) with at least a 220 ilvl and have timed at least three 17s.

Gold Distribution: Timed 15s typically net roughly 40k per person per timed 15. 10 keys sell for less but are faster and easier. A portion goes to the guild bank, and a portion also goes to whoever found the buyer, regardless of whether or not they run the key with us.

Etiquette: Absolutely 0 toxicity is tolerated. If you have an issue, DM Neko privately. Any cases of public toxicity in front of a buyer will result in removal from the team. Have a positive attitude, know the dungeons, know your spec, bring consumables (runes/armor kits not mandatory, flasks+oils/stones+healing pots+food are.) Be prepared, and have fun!

Why Us?

EASY! Want to take a casual approach to raiding but still make progression? we are the guild for you! We encourage you to participate in our events. With the #1 (self-proclaimed) community you will love our raiding environment!

For questions or if you would like to apply, please contact the following: Alue#1328 on battlenet/Alüe#9972 on Discord for the Cutting Edge Team and for the AOTC Team, and Neko (Jake SP#9527) on discord for the Mythic+ Team.

Firehawk is a big guild of friends and fellow teammates whose currently recruiting for our heroic weekend team, Twilight Fenix (10/10H CN). Our raid team is a group of chill players looking to progress through content while enjoying the company of each other and have a good time. Although we are not focusing on mythic at the time being, it is something we will consider once we have the gear and have achieved AOTC. We’re looking for dps and healers to fill our roster for Sanctum of Domination, specifically a mage/priest/lock and any healer class, but any class is welcome! We form groups for mythic + and pvp regularly as well. We raid every Friday and Sunday from 6-9 pm PST/9-12 pm EST. So if you’re looking for a community to become friends/family with and an opportunity to get loot and reach your/character/raiding goals, then we are the guild for you! Message me Brerellyn(Brerellin#1558) or the raid lead Halladi(Gilthee#1903) for more information about our guild, raid team and policies. Come hang out with us and become a Firehawk! :grin:

Hello! If you are both open to raiding Fri/Sat 9:30 PM Eastern - 12 AM eastern, I would love to have a chat with you! We are a semi-casual AotC guild on Thrall looking to dip our toes into mythic once AotC is achieved.

If you’re open to the Fri/Sat raid nights, please send me a message:
Discord: Airwavve#1111
Bnet: Airwavve#11808

Hello there, I messaged ya on discord awhile back.

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 4/10H SOD | 10/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST). We got a slow start, about 6 weeks late to be exact, before forming here.

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We made the move after the beginning of the tier to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are actively recruiting a few key spots on our CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

Still looking for a guild. Send offers :slight_smile:

Juicers is recruiting to rebuild our core raid team. We took a break a few months ago but are coming back to hit 9.1 hard! We need players who are thirsty to raid and aren’t afraid to show us what they’ve got.

Raid Times
Wed / Thurs 9pm - 12am PST

Who we need

• Ranged DPS
  • Any exceptional player

Contact
I am available for questions any time!
Discord: Brage#2989
BNet: Brage#1249