Spriest/Mage LF Mythic Guild (H/A)

Hello all,

Getting back into BFA for 8.1, and looking for a guild to do some Mythic raiding with. I’m currently 1/8M (who isn’t though). I would prefer to raid a 1-3 nights a week at around 10pm CST and not on weekends. I am open to switching servers or factions. Currently going to be running either Shadow Priest or Mage going into 8.1 / 8.1.5.

My bnet is Ryan#18557

EDIT:

I am able to start later than 10pm CST thats no issue, just getting too much earlier is tough.

<No Fun> 1/8M Uldir US-Proudmoore recruiting members

Guild would be considered an adult guild with members ranging from 20’s to 40’s with a few married couples on the raid team.

Guild has a friendly, low drama atmosphere

Raid team would be classified semi hardcore

Raid times Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am PST

Mythic + groups running daily

Members also involved in BG’s and Arenas

For more info contact

Armageddon#1703 Toon name Wolfestyle

Decrapitator#11851

Or visit us at Https:// Nofun.enjin .com or on Wowprogress .com

Still searching!

Hi Durzpr!

My guild is recruiting ranged DPS as we continue to push Mythic progression, and I’d love to bring you on board! How flexible are your times? We’re currently 3/8M, but we also have a few Heroic Uldir opportunities, key pushers, and social events in Discord if those interest you any.

You can check out our WoWProgress and/or RaiderIO page for progress and stats. Also we have a website here https://sites.google.com/view/oakenrebirth/home where you can apply to join, see our logs, and get more info raiding with us, our community, and making Oaken Rebirth your new guild home.

Guild: Oaken Rebirth (US-Ysera)
Faction: HORDE
Raid Times/Days:

• MYTHIC: Tues & Wed 830-1130pm EST (530-830pm PST)
  • HEROIC 1: Thurs 830-1130pm EST
  • HEROIC 2: Fri 930pm-1am EST

Recruitment Contacts:
BattleNet: Jaz#1591
Discord: Jaz#3719

Hey there friend!

Will keep this short and simple! We are currently recruiting a tank and exceptional dps to fill our roster! We are currently 5/8M with pulls on Zul! We raid Tues/Thurs 9-12EST! Would def lie to talk to you!

How to apply:

Use our google form for quick reply! I don’t have a trust level of 100000 to post links… just remove the spaces in the URL.
https:// tinyurl. com /yd3nzkca
You can also add me on bnet:
kaerbaer#1475

<Almost Heroes>

Faction: Horde

Region: US

Server: Area-52

Raid times: Sun/Mon 9:00pm-1:00am CST

Raid Progression: 8/8H 4/8M

Server 22 for Two Day Guilds

Current Roster Recruitment:

Range DPS: BM Hunter, Mage, Warlock, SPriest, Boomkin

Melee DPS: WW Monk, Ret Paladin, Rogue, Warrior

Healers : Holy Priest, MW Monk

All exceptional players will be considered, whether or not your class is a current recruitment need.

About: <Almost Heroes> is a two day raid guild with a core group that’s been raiding since MoP. Being a two-day raid guild, we believe in pushing content at a steady pace that is comfortable but still competitive. During raid time our officer team works swiftly to create solutions to problems before they become bigger problems, to maximize our efficiency. Outside of this however, our raids are filled with laughter, jokes, we come together and form a big dysfunctional family.

Our mythic roster currently holds a few stand-ins while we fill our final spots for our push forward. Mythic+ experience always welcomed as we try to push everyone a max key weekly. Please note we do not recruit for the bench.

Applications please visit h ttps://almost-heroes.enjin.com/#

h ttps://discord.gg/q6D8B8K

Recruitment contact:

Arcon#1815 (B-net) or Arcon#8375 (Discord) - for any questions!

Talked to a lot of great people so far, sadly anything around 9pm EST is just a little bit too early for me.

Hey there,

Come check us out:

Or contact us @:

btag: brandy#1599
discord: brandy#9982

btag: Glaive#11636
discord: Glaive#6425

Btag: namreh#1664

Added ya on bnet to talk a bit more :slight_smile: currently at work so may be slow to replay

Hey Durzpr!

We are Reformed of Stormrage we are looking for excellent players to join us in continued progression through Mythic Uldir.

Current Progression: 5/8M Uldir

Raid days: Wed-Thurs(9-12 pm US Central, 10-1AM US Eastern, 7-10PM US Pacific).
Optional runs Tuesdays for Heroic as well as M+ runs on other off-days

Currently Recruiting (Preferences):

DPS:
-Warlock, Balance druid or any other competitive ranged dps

Tanks:
-Blood DK or Brewmaster Monk

Heals:
-Mist Weaver Monk, Disc Priest, Resto Shaman

We will always look at exceptional applicants in any class. If you think you would make an excellent addition to our team, don’t hesitate to make your case and get in touch with us, regardless of your experience, class, or role.

We will also pay relocation for the right player with excellent logs.

What we need from you:
-Commitment to raid attendance
-Will and effort to improve at your class/role
-A good attitude and a show of respect to all members at all times
-Drive to earn Cutting Edge on a 2-day schedule

What we offer:
-Mature atmosphere and utmost respect for all members
-Collaborative,friendly, and focused raid team
-Experienced, knowledgeable leadership
-Mythic progression on a limited schedule (6 hrs/week)
-M+ runs on off-days

Add one of us in game if you have any questions.
Vaxum#1526, HJS#11432, Urgfelstorm#1332

Hi!

Will keep this short and simple! We are currently recruiting a tank and exceptional dps to fill our roster! We are currently 5/8M with pulls on Zul! We raid Tues/Thurs 9-12EST! Would def like to talk to you!

How to apply:

Use our google form for quick reply! I don’t have a trust level of 100000 to post links… just remove the spaces in the URL.
https:// tinyurl. com /yd3nzkca
You can also add me on bnet:
kaerbaer#1475

Still looking!