SPriest LF Home

Ello all. Rerolling to SPriest for 9.2/beyond. Got my double leggo last night, and currently working up the gold to craft my 291 legendary. 8/11N SOFO as DPS, 9/10H in SOD, AOTC in Castle Nathria, and 3/12M in ny’alotha. Was KSM last season, main was like…1700 io this season before I rerolled. Am trying to spam keys to get gear, but also learning to heal keys in the process. I can raid 7-11CST on weekdays or 7-12am on weekends. Server transfering is no issue.

2 Likes

Hello Tasdina!
I’m Cadenza of Agile Peacocks, reading over your post we think you’d be a great fit for us! We are a guild that is going too be heading in to mythic and we do keys in to the early hours of the morning. If you would like to give us a peek I will leave you with our website, it will tell you everything you need to know and more!

Have a great day!

Abomination - Area 52 is an AOTC focused guild. We started as a reroll guild back in December 2021. Everyone any level any class is welcome to join us!

Our raid days are Thursday and Friday 7:30pm EST - 10:30pm EST.
Our current progress is 9/11N & 3/11H in SotFO. In SoD our progress was 10/10N 10/10H 1/10M. Our goal is to hit heroic at a reasonable pace, achieve AOTC every tier and possibly more. Repairs, flasks, feasts, armor kits, and weapon oils will all provided for each raid when appropriate.

Recruitment Needs:
Mage
Priest (any spec)
RDPS

If you are not interested in raiding we have people running keys every day. We also have a social/alt raid on Sundays at 7:30pm EST starting in a couple weeks.

So if you are interested in joining us, having some fun, and making new friends or have some questions feel free to join us in discord: discord.gg/abomination

Figure we will throw our name in the hat as well

Code-named Post Traumatic Raid Disorder, is a semi-hardcore, PVE focused, guild looking for new members to flesh out our roster moving into 9.2! We are a group of ex-mythic raiders that no longer have the time to make WoW raiding a second job, but still want to down current content in an effective and efficient manner.

What we provide:
Enchants and Consumables
A casual, yet focused raid environment
Good laughs and friends

What you provide:
“Go Get Em attitude”
Solid numbers(dps/hps) for your class

What we do not tolerate:
Toxicity

Recruitment Needs:
All solid performers for their class(es) will be considered
Mage (any)
Lock (any)
Resto Shaman
Resto Druid/Holy Priest
Monk (MW/WW)
Warrior (Fury/Arms)
Rogue (any)
Holy Pally

Raid Times:
Tues 9:00-12:00 EST (6:00-9:00 PST)
Thurs 9:00-12:00 EST (6:00-9:00 PST)

If any of this piques your interests, or have questions please reach out to the following:
Daft#1470 (BTAG) / Shipht#3690 (Disc)
McEpic#11153 (BTAG) / McEpic#6102 (Disc)

If you would add me on Battle net and I would love to discuss my guild Last of a dying breed!!! You achievements are amazing and would be a wonderful fit to our raiding guild…

My battlenet tag is - Brittany1L1C#1429

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Hello! - Alliance Stormrage btw - I know times are perfect but maybe theres flexibility

We are a recently reformed group of mythic raiders (8/10M SoD - Had KT to 3%) and currently 7/11H SFO. We are looking for exceptional players
to help fill out our team and push into mythic with a team of 22-24 players. Everyone has stated the chill, mature atmosphere of the guild while having a fun time!
We also love running keys and hanging out playing different games!

Raid Times:
Tuesday/Thursday 10pm-1am EST

Tanks:
Open if interested

Healers:
Pref - Hpally - Can flex to play ret
Priest - Can flex to play shadow

DPS:
WW
Ehn Shaman
Mage

We also invite those who just want to run keys, or grab AOTC but not mythic raiding.

Feel free to add me on bnet Shazzammy#11618 or discord Shazzammy#1860

Hi Tasdina, Alliance on Emerald Dream could possibly be in need of a healer for this tier. Currently 5/11H and finished SoD at 8/10M. If youd like to talk then please add or message me on discord at Mortiia#6352. We raid Wed/Thur 730-1030 Central.

Bump to top :slight_smile:

Hey baby hey baby heeeeeey

Hi were looking for new players to fill out our raiding team. Currently we are 10/11n pushing for AOTC
We are in need of the following.

R-DPS- Warlock/Shammy/Boomkin/Mage

M-DPS- Warrior/Rogue/Shammy/Monk

Heals- Full atm but maybe in the future

Tanks- Full atm but maybe in the future

Any and all classes/specs are welcome!

We will be raiding tues/thur 8-11pm cst time with a 5-10min break around halfway through raid night

“Feel free to add any of the officers or join our wow community https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/R9kOyDnc3nO?region=US&faction=Alliance to chat or for more info LemLock#1686 Chetaria#11739 Ammunrae#1436”

Hey there. My guild is actively recruiting a healer. We are 9/11N and 2/11H. We are a casual guild that is laid back and have fun together while also killing bosses.

My Btag is Zelgie#1805 and my discord is Zelgie #2268.

Hi Tasdina! My name’s Brerellyn from a Proudmoore Alliance guild called Firehawk. We are recruiting healers for our weekday mythic progression team, Corpse Run, currently at 5/11 H. We raid every Tuesday and Wednesday 6-9 PST. If you’re not interested or can’t make those days, we also have a weekend heroic team, Twilight Fenix, that runs Friday and Sunday, also 6-9 PST. If interested, you can message me via my btag or discord Brerellin#1558 / Brerellyn#6794 . Look forward to you joining us!

We are on the lookout for an Hpriest, i’d be more then happy to take a look at your logs. 2 day CE team, Tue/Thur from 8 - 11 EST. (Wed is an optional heroic day) 2/11M. Feel free to give me a btag add for more info -
Conzeula#1172

Bump to top :slight_smile:

Errant Venture is a heroic progression guild on Dentarg-Whisperwind continuing into another adventure filled year, 2022 is here! We are looking for anyone who is interested in having fun in WoW from pet battling to achievement hunting to killing bosses.

Smashing Puppets (SP) 10/11N SotFO

Wednesday / Thursday 8pm EST to 10pm EST
Current Needs :
Range - Any but prefer Mage, Shadow Priest
Melee - Any but prefer Ret Paladin, DPS warrior

Whisper me on my BTAG kohmet#1597 if you are interested

Hey there, we’d be happy to add a Spriest to the roster! I’ll leave our copy-paste below but feel free to reach out if you’re interested or have any questions! :slightly_smiling_face:

Chaotic Neutral is a long established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. We’re sitting at 11/11N & 4/11H with pulls on Heroic Halondrus, our best attempt was 1.9%! All we ask of raiders is to research fights and be at 240 for Normal and close/at 250ish for Heroic.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site or add my btag to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 8/8H & 2/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Btag: GingerHeals#11438

I sent you a request.