SPriest 4/8 M LF raiding guild

I’m 4/8 mythic EP with almost 1700 m+ score.
I’m looking for a mythic raiding guild.
I’m available Mon-Fri 7:30p - 12:00p and Sat/Sun beginning at 5:00p PST
I would prefer raiding 2 nights a week but 3 would be acceptable. 4 is too much.
My goal in raiding is CE and self-improvement, so if your guild is not at least actually working towards CE, it’s probably not a good fit.
I’m active in M+, so bonus if there’s a group of key pushers.

Willing to change servers. Could be convinced to swap faction for a good enough team.

2 Likes

Hello,

[H] <Atrophy> Tichondrius 4/8M (pre nerf ashvane) 8/8H

We do our raid content blind (without the help of online guides or outside strats). The only information we use is that given to us by the Dungeon Journal. We do take our progression seriously.

Our goal is to push CE without having fatboss play the game for us.

Schedule
Wednesday/Thursday
8pm - 11pm MST (Arizona time)
8pm - 11pm PST
10pm - 1am CST
11pm - 2am EST

Feel free to message me
BNET Raptor#1726
DISCORD Raptor#5264

Hey Odin! We’d love to have another spriest.

Please Taunt on US-Hyjal, 6/8 M, 8/8 H AEP, 9/9M BoD 6-hour / week team.

We’re honest with people about mistakes and performance, and expect our players to take criticism well. We’re looking for players who share our team mentality, and as long as you’re outgoing and interested in playing the game with us, you’ll be happy playing here.

Tuesday - Wednesday 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm PST

Fill out this very short form if you want to chat with us about playing here :slight_smile:
https:// forms.gle/5Arvyfvd1vjxdcHW7 (delete the space after the slashes)

Hello Odinlight!

We are a two day team that has been around for 12 years and is LF1M for our core team. We are hosting a heroic run on Saturday night for people to come and meet the team.

However, we start on Thursdays at 7:00 pst so slightly outside of your times. If your weeknight start is flexible enough to start 30 minutes early, I’d love to chat with you more.

HERE is our recruitment post with more information about the team and guild along with our contact info.

Requiem Eternum has been a horde guild on Llane since the beginning, consistently raiding throughout WoW.
Always get AoTC, and push into mythic as far as we can.

Check us out on Raider io and Wowprogress.
Let us know if you’re interested!

Guild & Server: (Llane/Arygos)

Raid Times/Days: 9-12pm EST, Mon & Thurs

Current Progression: EP 8/8H

Recruitment Contacts: Prime#12803(Btag), Prime#8533(Discord), Click#5007(Discord)

Requirements: Good attitude and awareness. Reliable raid attendance, but we understand real life commitments happen. Puts effort into improvement and gearing both in and out of raids.

Needs: DPS - DK, Paladin, Mage, Priest.
Heals - Paladin or Priest. Will consider all applicants, regardless of class.

Hi Odinlight! If you have a flexible start time, Prevenge - Laughing Skull/Cho’gall/Auchindoun [H] is recruiting a RDPS for mythic progression. We are 5/8M, 9/9M CE, and 8/8M CE. We raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30 PM - 12:30 AM CST. Feel free to message me if interested (Eilonwy#1706 - Bnet / Braelyn#1925 - Discord) or apply at https://goo.gl/forms/wOZnZAqmJopegDYM2 .

1 Like

Check us out. Good luck with your search.

Seven Deadly Sins -Stormrage (5/8M 9/9MCE last tier) - is a Hardcore mindset guild with Lighter hours, we are led by former realm top 50 raiders and have a great roster in need of a few additions. We have 2 Mythic raiding teams Team Pride 5/8M prog on Queens Court, and Sloth 4/8M just starting org prog. Team Pride core is currently raiding 3 nights a week on Tues,Weds,Thursday from 830-11 EST. Team Sloth Raids Tues/Thursday 9-12 midnight EST We ask that you be raid-ready at least 15 minutes before raid times and we will provide flasks, food.

Team Pride Needs:
1 Strong Healer (Pref Hpally/ Disc Priest )
Any strong capable range DPS
Any exceptional players welcome

Team Sloth Needs:
1 DH
1 Rogue
Any exceptional range DPS.

players interested raiding on either team, mythic plus, or just to join our community can contact our GM Nuklang or any of our officers and instead of going through an application process we can get you in right away for a quick interview!

GM: Nuklang – Hoshiko#11253
Co-Gm: Mkras – Mksquared#1743
Pride Officer: Baskin - Baskin#1271
Sloth Officer: Elderbean -Kayzle#7864
Sloth Officer: Ciruccy - Kerensa#11681
Sloth Officer: Astaræl - Ovenchicken#1952

Hey, Odinlight! If you’re open to faction transferring I’d love to talk to you about raiding!

<Exodus> is a 4/8 Mythic raiding guild on Burning Legion - US. We strive to complete every boss of the current Mythic level content before the start of the next raid tier, on a two night, six hour a week, raid schedule. We welcome healthy competition in our roster, and our goal is to promote a balance between progression and fun, while maintaining momentum throughout the current tier.

Raid Times:
We operate on a two day raiding schedule.

Monday: 7PM to 10PM CST (8PM to 11PM EST)
Wednesday: 7PM to 10PM CST (8PM to 11PM EST)

Recruiting:
Shadow Priest
Unholy/Frost DK
Assassination/Outlaw/Subtlety Rogue
Havoc Demon Hunter
Restoration Shaman

Unlisted classes/specs are welcome to apply as well!

What we expect from you:
– Positive Attitude
– Flexibility between Specs, when needed.
– Good attendance, and communication if you’ll be missing.
– Ability to maintain your character’s progression throughout the tier.

What to expect from us:
– Mythic Progression that maintains momentum throughout the tier.
– Experienced and competitive leadership.
– Consumables and Repairs
– Assistance to improve your character inside and outside of raid.
– Active Mythic+ and PvP groups.
– A raid team focused on completing raids, and having fun.

Contact
Additional questions can be directed to Bergeist (MPC3RD#1400) or Pocket (Pocket#1920) on Battlenet or MPC3RD#2433 on Discord.

Storm 5/8M is recruiting ranged dps for Azshara’s Eternal Palace!

Storm is an alliance mythic raiding guild located on Sargeras US. Originally formed in late 2004 on Gilneas, the guild was later transferred to Sargeras for recruitment purposes.

We consider ourselves semi-hardcore while clearing content at a pace acceptable to the guild leadership. We are an adult guild primarily with average ages ranging from 20-30s range. Our atmosphere is primarily laid back for farm but serious during progression. We expect every member to have researched their class / spec / encounters etc. and make quick adjustments to ensure lower pull counts.

We aim to get a cutting edge achievement each raid tier if it is attainable within our raiding hours.

-Raid Times-
Main Raids: Tue - Wed - Thurs 7p-10p CST or 8p-11p EST.
Optional / Not required: Mon - 7p-10p CST or 8p-11p EST (fluid).

-Recruitment Needs-
Tank: Closed
Melee: DH - Low priority
Ranged: Priest, any exceptional ranged - High Priority
Healer: Shaman / Disc - High Priority

-BFA Progression-
Azshara’s Eternal Palace - 5/8M 8/8H
Crucible of Storms - 2/2H
Battle of Dazar’Alor - 9/9M (CE)
Uldir, the Halls of Control - 8/8M (CE)

-Legion Progression-
Antorus the Burning Throne - 11/11M (CE)
Tomb of Sargeras - 7/9M
Nighthold - 10/10M (CE)
Trial of Valor - 2/3M
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M (CE)

We are seeking to recruit individuals who are knowledgeable and keep up to date on their raiding spec(s) and sims. We aren’t a guild that is interested in carrying any one individual and will expect all members to keep up with maintaining their primary main character for raids on a weekly basis. That includes farming best in slot essences, obtaining AP for HOA, Weekly Islands Cap, Mythic + weekly cache, etc. If you are someone who likes to take frequent breaks from the game or gets bored easily doing the same things over and over, (ie raiding the same content every week or keeping up with dailies and mythic +), then this is not the guild for you. We like to have fun but we also want to progress at a rate we feel we can accomplish and we don’t want to be held back.

In addition to what was mentioned above we also require the following below.

-Raiding Requirements-
18 years of age or older
Working Mic / Ability to communicate in raids via Discord
Previous Mythic Raiding Experience
Consistent Main Raid Attendance
Semi-quick learning curve / Mechanics Execution
Positive attitude / Willingness to want to be in the raid
Lvl 60 Heart of Azeroth minimum

-Application Process-
Storm requires a short application and discord interview before joining the guild for a trial.

The application can be found here:

_https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd0aLiJDWAdv_OSdsw8W8RPyX_do7KuaOEmExegmlYGjzZODw/viewform

We typically review applications 2-3 times per week. If you do not receive a response back within 1 week of applying, assume your application was declined or cancelled.

-Contact Points-
Panhu#11240 (BNET) - GM
Panhu#0477 (Discord)
Rynzler#11268 (BNET) - Officer
Rynzler#2573 (Discord)
Irosamm#1160 - (BNET) Officer
Tearocki#1475 (BNET) - Healing Officer

Hey Odin!

[A] No Discipline (4/8M EP, 3% Orgo) on US Sargeras is recruiting exceptional players.

It looks like you are a great fit for our times, so get in touch with me to discuss faction/server transfer reimbursement!

Raid Times: 7:30-10:30 PST Tues/Thurs (Optional Non-prog raid on Fridays)

I’ll be brief, but feel free to get back to me via Discord (pref) or Bnet for more info. We have an IMMEDIATE opening for you on our CORE Mythic roster. I can discuss more in-depth in private.

Discord - Nota#4641

Bnet - James#11347

If you have more questions about atmosphere/what we do outside of raids/what is expected of you, feel free to reach out via Discord or Bnet; I won’t bother you with the details on here! Best of luck wherever you may find.

• Nota

Our start time is 7, but since that’s just a half hour difference, I wanted to post our information.

We’re recruiting ranged dps for Eternal Palace. Check out our info below and if it fits what you are looking for, add our recruiter battletags (shadowbane#1864) or (slimey42#1203).

We do offer paid transfers.

<Tempest>, founded in 2007 is a three night a week raiding guild on Proudmoore. We are a stable, consistent, progression focused guild. No surprises. Just a solid group of awesome people that have a great time killing internet dragons together.

We do have an over 20 policy in place for recruitment.

Raid Times:

7:00-10:00 PST, Tues, Weds, Thurs.

Progression:

5/8 Mythic Eternal Palace
9/9 Mythic BoA
8/8 Mythic Uldir
11/11 Mythic Antorus

Full recruitment thread:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-tempest-5-8m-ep-ce-bod-uldir-lf-rdps/78250

Contact Us:

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Tempest> family, you can apply online at www.tempestguild.net, or get in contact with us otherwise!

• Recruiter Battletag: shadowbaine#11318 or Discord: Shadowbaine#1071
• GM (Earrl): slimey42#1203
• Apply at www.tempestguild.net

We’re in need of a spriest!

Raid times : 10PM - 1AM PST Tuesday and Thursday.

Description : We’re a group of players that have limited time but still play competitively. Looking for players that can find the time to learn fights thoroughly and research their spec outside of raid, and who can show up and put in a solid 6 hours per week of progression. We want players that are relaxed and laid back, but still able to blast.

Roles : DPS are priority

Contact : Send either a forum message or a discord message to KingofSkillz#5820 with your character name, your experience, and what you are looking for in a guild. Willing to pay for server transfers if needed.

We are also looking for late night M+ players. Feel free to reach out if you’d like to push big keys(15+) after 10 PST.

I would love to talk to you about joining our guild!

Dawn of the Dead | Zul’Jin [H] has openings for skilled and reliable players for an immediate core spot on our progression raid team and after reading your post I think you would be a good fit for us!

We are a very friendly, experienced, active progression raiding guild. We are currently 6/8M in EP, and were 9/9M in BoD and 8/8M in Uldir. Our environment is one that is focused on getting raid content down swiftly while still having fun. We’re not a bleeding edge progression guild, but we’re not super casual either.

We raid 3 days a week: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8 - 11 EST

We’ve been around since day-one and have been raiding for 14 years now, and are the only guild on Zul’Jin to have done so. Most of our members are out of school and have jobs, so we offer a more mature, stable, balanced environment. How many other raiders can say they’ve done everything from Ragnaros to Archimonde (twice) in the same guild?

I’d encourage you to learn a little more about us and let us know if you have any other questions. Feel free to contact an officer directly in-game, whisper Alloren (Alloren#1606) or Jeare (Jeare#1759).

Learn more at www .dotd.org if you’re interested

We look forward to hearing from you (and hopefully raiding with you) soon!!

Would you be interested in coming alliance to the good side? :slight_smile:

<Alliance Lives Matter> - We just transferred to the largest alliance server in the game, Stormrage!

Currently 6/8M, 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank or mdps with tank off spec, 1 disc+holy priest, 1 holy paladin, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for spriest+warlock) 1 fury warrior… Potentially 1 other stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing hard for famed slayer in eternal palace and need like minded driven competitive individuals with the same goal [IN PROGRESS]. To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.##

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Stormrage

These are a lot of posts. Took me a while to scroll. Damn.

We’re fun (I might be biased). And we really need an Spriest. Reliable raider for schedule as well.

We’re Excidiorum on Hyjal (Horde) and we’re 3/8. Raid t/thurs/sun. We do a lot of M+ and pvp outside of raid, if that’s your thing. Otherwise, we want / are pushing for CE.

Hit me up here, discord: Rummie#1477, bnet: rummie#1853

heya Odinlight!

Sellswords is a 4/8M team in the alliance guild Eternal Kingdom on Proudmoore. We raid mwth 8-11 pacific time and we are recruiting a shadow priest.

We are part of a multi team raiding guild, so there are always lots of things to do and lots of people to hang out with. If this sounds interesting and you’d like to hear more, add me to btag or discord . Hope to hear from you.

• Hantevirus
    Discord - Hantevirus#8346
    btag - hantevirus#1921