*Spoilers* Thalyssra and Lor'themar

Ug. Blizzard is HORRIBLE at writing romances.

Please don’t, just no, stop.

3 Likes

Lor’themar had a thing going on with Liadrin in Blood of the Highborne.

1 Like

Yeah, I know. Which is why I’m a titch annoyed that they’re teasing Lor x Thalyssra now.

8 Likes

Same here.

2 Likes

I feel bad for Liadrin tbh. Even though I’m enjoying Lor xThalyssra, Liadrin deserves some lovin’ too!

5 Likes

Heavily Agreed.

2 Likes

There are a bunch of nightborne tourists in Silvermoon

3 Likes

She’s a strong, beautiful, independent woman who only needs the light.

1 Like

You kidding? Ragnaros was assaulting Hyjal, how could Malfurion and Tyrande not be there, especially when druids have a teleport to the exact next zone: Moonglade.

Only if you didn’t play through cataclysm.

It wasn’t adressed specifically to you, just pointing out a cavernous plot hole. I understand some people are on a crusade against God and science; don’t have to be here.

Also, Garrosh wasn’t insane; just fed up and double duped…

I did and it was still weird.

she loves the light

1 Like

Liadrin kept ruining the date when she couldn’t stop talking about the Light.

6 Likes

I guess Lor isn’t ready for kids, as Liadrin does have an adopted daughter.

Still annoyed that grown up versions of the TBC orphans did not make cameos in the pally and shaman order halls in Legion (pally for the Belf, and shaman for the Draenei)

3 Likes

Wait, what?

1 Like

Liadrin got the custody of the blood elf orphan girl from TBC, Salandria, to train her as a Blood Knight.

I want/hope to see the orphans again in the future, all of them. Well maybe not the gurloc and wolvar one.

9 Likes

I find it both normal and in context. As the world shaman Thrall was the nucleus of the resistance against Deathwing and the Twilight Hammer. If something happened to em you bet everyone not tied down will show up.

1 Like

Tbh cant believe there are not more romances in wow.

4 Likes

Can’t wait for the Lor’themar/Thalyssra fan art :smirk:

1 Like

They can’t even write wars properly. Why suffer more?

3 Likes