*Spoilers* Thalyssra and Lor'themar

I agree, just not Anduin’s. I’m over him.

2 Likes

You might want to rethink that statement else Blizzard makes the PC the flower girl/guy at Nathanos and Slyvanas’ wedding.

3 Likes

All those replacements for all our dead have to come from somewhere…

I’m suprised Tyrande and Malfurion haven’t had a couple of kids yet. And Garrosh and Voljin should have had and army of them…

Well they did kill Varian who her white haired warlock kept trying to snuggle up to so…who knows.

1 Like

as far as I remember they couldn’t have children

Tyrande made some statement about how Shandris is probably the only child she’ll ever have, which implied to me one of them are barren, but it’s not outright confirmed.

I know exactly what you meant, and I chose to ignore it and pretend you ship Gar’jin/Volrosh?

4 Likes

You clearly weren’t there the last time they did a wedding as part of the story in WoW.

3 Likes

Eh I didn’t think it was the worst.

Jaina and Tyrande randomly showing up for it was weird though.

Well he was sleep for extremely long periods of time. So she probably didn’t want to raise one alone, plus she had she had Shandris. It’s that now they haven’t really had the time. With Cata and then Garrosh and his insanity which brought back tbe legion.

Agreed. It was just as weird having it at Nordrasill.

I mean, Thrall + Jaina + Tyrande + Malfurion were the defenders of Nordrassil back in the battle against Archimonde.

So it’s not that weird having them there.

3 Likes

No I mean it was weird that they were even there.

It’s not like Thrall sent out invitations. Thrall proposed, and randomly Tyrande and Jaina were present. All the other people present were already in Hyjal.

I remember this when Baine is captured

Thalyssra:
"Our rebellion against Elisande was just, and it earned me a blade in the back. I pray Baine does not meet a similar fate.

The nightborne are still new to the Horde. Perhaps I should seek Lor’themar’s council. He understands what my people have endured, and I have learned much through our conversations."

1 Like

God, don’t remind me of that Warlock that felt so forced into the books.

Such cringe.

1 Like

<3 this. I love Lor’themar and Thalyssra so I’m more than happy for this.

4 Likes

I just can’t help but think that if this becomes a thing, poor Liadrin will just be sitting in the corner of her home, eating Mana-flavored Light ice cream and sobbing.

19 Likes

Of course he couldn’t come and see the great wild wild wildhammer wedding, he is a horde race after all…

oh you mean the thrall / Aggra one

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I think she’s preoccupied with leading crusades against healers.

Just more of a reason to cry afterwards.

Well I am not sure it a romance yet. That being said I can see some seeds for that being set up for that of blizzard wants to do it later on.

They are sitting up on making Suramar and Slivermoon realtionship even closer which we could see with other horde nation’s growing closest to allies who are similar to them.

1 Like

Y’know, I like Lor’themar, and I like Thalyssra.

But is it so much to ask to see a Thalassian elf who’s in love with another Thalassian elf?

14 Likes