(Spoilers) Teldrassil finale is absolutely awful!

Exactly, she didn’t do anything with it.

3 Likes

Blizzard: “OOH, look, Tyrande is the Night Warrior now! Only two NE’s had to die for it!”

Months later…

Blizzard: “OOh look, Tyrande lost the curse of the Night Warrior and gets to retain the power! Forget she did NOTHING with it!”

Oh wait, people died so she could get something for nothing…

Great writing Blizzard, hand over the crayon.

11 Likes

Still too many.

I am confused, that link says she still has the Night Warrior powers but in a way which she isn’t threatened by it.

Missed opportunity to have him in Revendreth and the two of them have a conversation. Maybe even have helping her be the catalyst that sends him to Ardenweald.

I dunno… I watched mass murder Horde like there was no tomorrow. Problem is, they didn’t do enough of showing her and Malfurion laying waste to the Horde. We should’ve seen them ravaging through Darkshore together and even parts of Ashenvale.

Blizz is good at writing their characters into corners these days.

4 Likes

All the strength of the night warrior is a waste. Tyrande should have done more, but it turned out to be useless. They screwed that up in Shadowlands.

4 Likes

He’s just a missed opportunity in general because god forbid the Alliance have an internal antagonist.

6 Likes

Looking at that artwork… I need Fandral’s staff in game.

The closest you get to that is the one from WotLK Naxx. I think it’s red though.

Fun fact: it used to be blue. Then they changed it for unknown reasons. QQ

1 Like

i mean tech they still have a strong presence in Feralas, Stone talon mountains, Moonglade, and Winterspring. and from the looks of that Trailer at start of expansion Tyrande may have moved a bunch to Seradane, in the Hitherlands, where they could establish a new City by fixing up those ruins . its got river access, Mountains on 3 sides and Night elf Ruins already there.

tho it be cool if whats left of the Night elves and Gilneains teamed up and reclaimed Gilneas… since you know… the threat form the under city is uh… gone lolol

I remember that lol! Man what a disappointment.

1 Like

This is not true. She still have her night warrior powers, read the article on wowhead. I understand you are frustrated with nelf lore, i am too. But you should try to relax a bit.

1 Like

Yeh but their tree got burnt to a crisp, what lands are you talking about?

Blame Tolkien for the inevitable extinction of elves. It’s like the whole point of elves.

As I have stated many times to you, WE DO NOT KNOW HOW THAT BATTLE GOES. All we know is Tyrande and Sylvanas fight, Sylvanas retreats from Ardenweald, and Tyrande is bleeding dark energy at the end.

It’s ENTIRELY possible the Night Warrior powers simply became too much for her, and not that she lost to Sylvanas.

Stop posting your headcanon as fact until something is confirmed.

We do not know if she lost the powers. All we know is she is no longer being controlled by Elune.

In the very link you provided, it tells us Tyrande is still the Night Warrior. Chances are she retained part of Elune’s power, considering the ritual to “cleanse” her was to spread the power across 5 people. That wouldn’t just make the power evaporate. She’d still have 1/5th of the power. Likewise, the other 3 Night Warriors and the husband of the other one also likely have 1/5th of the power.

Now you’re just being obtuse.

You know damn well, because you’ve posted about it before, that Shandris was told by the Winter Queen and Tyrande was told by Elune that there were plans for the Night Elf souls, but they couldn’t reveal them yet.

It’s almost like we saved about a thousand night elves before the tree burnt. Did you just choose to not play the War of the Thorns pre-event? Genn’s wife almost died getting as many out as she could.

It’s almost like there’s a real world equivalent to genocide that happened, and most of the survivors chose to focus on renewal rather than revenge as well.

1 Like

Coming Patch 9.2: Send in the clowns!

4 Likes

I think it’s okay for a story to have low moments. The world doesn’t have to be fair.

But Blizzard is handling this poorly even so.

I would’ve literally preferred Tyrande to get her vengeance or whatever then die because of the Night Warrior stuff than what you’re describing here.

Darkshore and Ashenvale…and I guess the remains of their burnt tree.

Isn’t Ashenvale now occupied by the Horde and Darkshore a hot stinking mess? After the war in BFA where the Horde came from Org through Ashenvale and Darkshore to burn a tree it doesn’t look good for Night Elves.

1 Like