SPOILERS New 8.3 rep factions

Yup. In making mechagnomes they created a precedence that permits a lot of things in theory.

In Theory, that is. In practice for Naga there is some serious lore issues as everyone other than the demon hunters hate the naga and outside of the Lady Vashj’s group the naga hate everyone else.

1 Like

Well mechagnomes aren’t the same as naga.

I would love for naga to be playable, but the lore would be really awkward in addition to any of the mechanical issues. So while I want them I think it’s best if they are left in the NPC bin.

I would also love for saytrs to be playable, but they have the same issue.

I’m not sure why people think Naga are so far fetched. They could find a way to make mounts work. People who want to play a Naga aren’t going to care if they can’t wear boots or pants. They just want to play a Naga.

2 Likes

Interesting things to note. The female Mogu is using an actual Dreanai rig rather than a Mogu one as it has the female Dreanai voice emotes. Most of the male Mogu are just using the standard Mogu model. Except for two. The blacksmith and a soul binder are using a different rig as they are doing animations that cause a lot of animation errors with their armor. They may be introducing a new Mogu model with more animations.

2 Likes

The way a Naga rides a mount would be both unique and aesthetically cool, unique and erotic to some people; It can easily be done, especially with the very art heavy cult of Warcraft available to Blizzard.

2 Likes

Oh my goooooood gosh that’s awesome! More Pandaria things, yes! Hope they have some good characters to get to know, and fun rep rewards : D

Aw man I’m super stoked Ra snapped out of his funk enough to do this. Always felt so awful for him. Now he’s got progeny that will do good in his name! A positive legacy for our favorite thunder-guy : )

Oh gosh I really really hope so. And a hug, while we’re at it.

7 Likes

I don’t know about a hug but maybe a slap to the face for all those lives he’s taken with his stuper; you know, loosing to the thunder king and all…

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

You know how certain people get with snakes…