SPOILERS New 8.3 rep factions

It could be a sit-com.
Two empires and a panda?

6 Likes

That would be a cool cinematic

Hell yeah! Now here’s an Alliance conterpart for Ogres!

I’ve seen demands for ogres, though it seems to come from nostalgic and a feeling that it’s about time for an old school iconic Horde race to become playable.

6 Likes

So the horde are getting mogu(not surprised because of the influence the zandalari had on them).

Im guessing alliance will get the thin humans they wanted at the start of 9.0

Slow down there, we didn’t get Gilblins and Ankoans did we? Rep factions doesn’t immediately mean we’ll get those races for sure.

4 Likes

How in the old days.

1 Like

Into the book of grudges you go.

5 Likes

I guess that makes sense. I was wondering what the Alliance counterpart would be (I don’t see Tolvir being playable just because of how their model is) and Mogu are probably going Horde. So I guess that’s how we’ll get playable thin humans.

I would rather the thin humans have red eyes like wrathian and be half dragon

If Mogu were playable I can’t imagine them being anything other than another neutral race, like pandarans.

I would love for some playable mogu however they do it though. I just doubt they will be an allied race at all based on the information we currently have,

1 Like

History has shown that this is not a prerequisite.

2 Likes

If these really are entirely new Mogu, we can’t really make any assumptions about them. They wouldn’t be the arrogant, imperialist strongmen we know them as. We don’t really know what their personality will be at all.

5 Likes

Contrary to popular belief, it takes allit of muscle, more muscle to draw a bow than swing an axe.

Are you god or are you blizzard??? Because I’m certain one doesn’t need to play this game and the other does what makes them money and prolongs their product; are you one of them?

1 Like

He’s neither, he’s a human being, unconnected with Blizzard as a company, but possessing the power to observe and deduce.

Naga will never happen. Blizzard is not going to release a race that ignore half of the armor models in the game (awkwardly wrapping the pants texture around the tail is idiotic and obviously doesn’t count.) They’re not going to release a race that can’t participate in the process of collecting mounts.

Honestly, this is so staggeringly obvious that people’s resistance to it feels like they’re just trolling.

2 Likes

(points to mechagnomes and how they ignore gloves, writs, pants and feet models. I know it isn’t HALF, but still)

4 Likes

According to datamining on Wowhead today, there is a currency called Echoes of Oblivion. The text for this currency says: “Coalesced void essence found in and around areas touched by the Visions of N’zoth. The Rajani, Uldum Accord, and Blacktalon are all willing to barter for rare and powerful items, as well as using them to clear or alter cursed items.” Given that they are lumped in with the Rajani and Uldum Accord, the text makes it sound like the Blacktalon might be a third faction? I am assuming they are tied to Wrathion.

1 Like

Why you gotta remind me of why we’ll never get Harpies for? D: So mean Gavik.

1 Like

Don’t Mechagnomes do that? Gloves, Bracers and Boots don’t appear on their model cause of the robot parts, and only part of the pants appear.

8 Likes