[Spoilers Inside] High Lord of the Ebon Blade is Alliance

To the surprise of no one.

40 Likes

They could easily fix this just by using past tense. “I was sworn to the prince. No, the King. I will do my best to yadayda.”

24 Likes

Well, of course Bolvar is Alliance… Just look at the Wrathgate cinematic. Hell, he was human racial leader for a long time. Not sure why this is a surprise.

52 Likes

And Thrall is back with the Horde. Perfectly balanced as all things should be.

18 Likes

Thrall didn’t spend over a decade as a neutral character, nor did he lead a neutral organization.

Bolvar has been neutral since the end of WotLK. He’s spent more of his existence as a neutral character than he ever did as Alliance.

4 Likes

Earthen Ring: “Am I a joke to you?”

44 Likes

Speaking of the Earthen Ring, Muln needs to take back leadership! It was annoying how he got built up in the shaman comic only to play second fiddly to Thral!

Muln Earthfury: Am I a joke to you, now?

4 Likes

Was Alliance. “Tell them that the Lich King is dead, and that Bolvar Fordragon died with him… LEAVE THIS PLACE… AND NEVER RETURN.” Considering his activities during Legion…he’s no longer the Alliance hero he once was. Neither Alliance, and arguably, no longer hero either.

18 Likes

He was no longer the leader once Thrall step into that spotlight.

2 Likes

Thrall hasn’t been in the spotlight since Cataclysm.
:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Yeah, kinda.

Thrall was still leader of the Earthen Ring, so your statement is fundamentally wrong.

He was instructing Tirion to cover up their decision. He wasn’t forsaking his identity lol.

He also said “This last act of service is mine.”

Service to who? The Horde? Not likely. Service to the Kingdom he swore his life too, Stormwind.

18 Likes

Black and White Fallacy.
An act of service that is not to the Horde is not automatically unto the alliance. Could be to the Light. Could be to the living. Could be in spite of Arthas.

5 Likes

Could be… but the dude was literally the racial leader for humans. In that same expansion, he was toting around a shield with the Stormwind Lion on it, as the men around him roared “For the Alliance”

He is an Alliance character. Being butt hurt that he still feels a sense of loyalty to that faction would be like be like me getting mad that Thrall went back to the Horde because I play a Shaman. It’s stupid and childish.

Like, boo hoo, this human, former Alliance racial leader has a bais to the Alliance. Waaaah.

Edit: Also, Bolvar practically raised Anduin when Varian was gone. Like, how are you going to be butt hurt by a loving zombie step dad?

36 Likes

It’s Alliance bias. of course alliance players like yourself support that. Nothing new on the allianace train of bias, evil and being self absorbed.

13 Likes

You seem to have this weird idea that if a character likes another character, they absolutely must be in the same faction.

Maybe it is Alliance Bias… But yall should have been seeing this coming back in Wrath…

The dude was basically Anduin’s foster parent…

It tends to happen when those factions are constantly at war, but also not relevant. Bolvar didn’t say he was loyal to the Alliance. He said he was loyal to his King (Anduin) who he practically raised…

6 Likes

It is only fair if they give us Dranosh back in return. Otherwise I will not stop calling out obvious alliance bais with new topics on the forums every week.

4 Likes

I love how Horde players call Nelf fans entitled complainers, when they are literally crying about Bolvar being a loving zombie foster dad.

22 Likes

Well I never called you that.