[Spoilers] female and male blood elf customizations

Purple looks like the Eye Color Valeera got when she absorbed the Arcane from a Naga trident.

Void Elves already have Blue Eyes… Are these extra Blue Eye variations?

1 Like

Walk into a room like Anck-su-namun at the start of The Mummy

3 Likes

I think blue are DK options as they already confirmed blue eyes are not going to belves. I’m hopeful on the purple.

Dunno, just going by what I’m reading elsewhere (can’t access wowhead myself).

This is the link I saw where I read it.

3 Likes

I wonder if the green and gold heterochromia eyes are still an option. I hope so because I really like them

really? i can has purple eyes? :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

I can’t post links anymore but look up Fate/grand order Ozymandias. Slap pointy ears on him and there is my new holy blood elf priest.

1 Like

Wowhead literally says, “The purple and red eyes are also NPC options, according to our data.”

That is incredibly dissappointing! Thats what I get for not reading.

I’m still keeping hope though. Maybe its a surprise option they are trying to keep “secret” by calling it npc only.

1 Like

So, all the cool ones.
Shame.

1 Like

Those ears are just weeeeird but I love it.
Will give a completely new look definition to blood elves!

1 Like

Yeah, I was hoping for red eyes too

As someone that has had a punkish pixie cut for a solid half of my life ( before the karens took it ) I’m also very giddy for more short hair options.

2 Likes

Damn it. Too good to be true. We’ll be stuck with just boring yellow or green. :sleepy:

1 Like

I’m not giving up hope! Maybe they will surprise us with a “jk it’s for players too!” On prepatch.

2 Likes

That short hairstyle better be available for the men too

it is available for men

I see purple eyes! I hope those are for players! I’ve wanted those so bad I just assumed blue eyes were more likely.

source pls

I hate to disappoint but it looks like those are for NPCs and void elves.

1 Like