(Spoilers) Ardenweald, Tyrande, Elune and Sylvanas

Tyrande says you’re wrong.

What’s your source that Blizzard hates Night elf fans?

Go ahead.

I’ll wait.

:pancakes:

Well no worgen were killed in Teldrassil canonically, so a bunch of soldiers sure, but not like 90% of their population

1 Like

You’ve got nothing to back this number up.

4 Likes

Except for one worgen. He drank tea.
Didn’t he drink?

To refute - too.

Tess seems like such a weird character to me and I don’t get the appeal in her. The tomboy princess trope is fine, but…a rogue? And sticking her in an organization of self-styled kingkillers? Like who the hell is she planning on bumping off? She’s not exactly a low-profile individual.

5 Likes

90% of the NE population didn’t die. Please stop lying and using your headcannon as fact

1 Like

How about an order for a royal? She enters the bedroom, brings the knife, sees his eyes in the Light … Or is she a sniper with crossbows?

I personally love Lorna Crowley more. But that’s me. Genn was awesome in Legion, I just don’t like how soft they made him in BfA

1 Like

I’ve got:

• “Far too few”
  • And the fact that the 3 zones they lived in were wiped out

Where’s your source? Oh right, nowhere.

See above. All 3 of their (former) zones were wiped out including their home and capital

90% of the NE population didn’t die. Please stop lying and using your headcannon as fact

1 Like

Well if you’re just going to copy paste your lie with nothing to back it up…

1 Like

Between 10 and 90 percent of the night elves died.
And what are the losses of the worgen?

10? When all 3 of their home zones were wiped out? The number varies somewhere between 80 and 100 realistically

I’m not the one making up lies elessanna.

I remember loathing Stormheim and I think I only went through it once just to get it over with, but that’s because I’m a salty boy and don’t think it’s possible for Blizzard to ever make worgen an enjoyable antagonist for me. Ended up skipping the cutscene at the end because I already saw it on youtube and bah.

Although the night elves are pretty high up there on unenjoyable now, thanks to the prepatch.

I take the Horde number. To begin with, they need to be inclined at least into this range, then gradually cut it down, and then they will hate us, but sing our songs.

So no numbers, only assumptions.

So no numbers, only assumptions. Where your source that 90% of the Night Elven race was in those areas and killed.

You’ve got nothing.

I’m not the one making fallacious claims.

But, take the words of the Night Elven racial leader herself.

She tells Thrall an entire generation will grow up with the taste of ash in their mouths and seek justice against the Horde.

Can’t have generation grow up if the race is extinct.

Also, where is your source that Blizzard hates Night Elves.

Still waiting for that.

1 Like

That’s understandable, I mean, all blizzard did is make worgen anrgy humans with a skin condition after all, which is sad.

1 Like

There’s that, and also for me personally it’s a multi-sided thing of taking aspects I did like from orcs and forsaken, combining them into a character model I wish I could have played, sticking them on the alliance instead, doing the “good monster” shtick I originally liked about the horde, and then ruining that while making myself feel like the antagonist against my own preferred archetype. And then on top of that, it’s extra soiled because you know the only reason why they hate you in the story is because they were your victims.

4 Likes

What? You’ve “watched nothing”. That details of the resolution of that scenario is still absent from the PTR. And even if she didn’t get the kill, Tyrande is at least involved in the efforts against Sylvanas. Genn isn’t even in the SLs, and he’d be bodied as bad as Saurfang was if he tried to take down current BigZ roided Sylvanas. Also, you do get that the war was designed to cause as large a death toll on EVERY side as possible? Which is why the ARs were even recruited by Sylvie in the first place, and so many of her tactics ONLY make sense if they were meant to keep the conflict as escalated and prolonged as long as possible. She flooded the Maw with all sorts of souls.

1 Like