Spoilers Already?!? I'll be back in January

That was a lot sooner than I expected. Luckily I haven’t read them.

In that case it’s time for me to leave. I’ll be back around January. Like a dummy I just decided that I want to build my own computer. After seeing Ardenweald I could not justify continuing to pay on a non gaming computer. So I’m going to take some time to research that, and I told my mom I’d make her a coat, and I do need to play DA: Inquisition. I’ll be back soon. Have fun and be safe guys.

4 Likes

Oh you poor thing. That was my first, so far only, experience with Dragon Age. Hope you liked hearing the words “I’ll get you next time gadget!”

5 Likes

I’ve played the other two games. I played DA2 years ago and I didn’t play DAO until just a few months ago. I’m through the second one again before I move to the third.

1 Like

Apparently the villain is…not so great compared to the other games. You’ll see what I meant by the gadget comment when you play it.

1 Like

I’ll keep that in mind, but if you haven’t played the other 2 games your missing quite a bit of context.

Yeah people have said that. I formed an alliance with some mages and it was near universally disapproved of and it baffled me that people were such jerks towards them when the other option was slavery/conscription.

Unrelated, but when presented with the choice, pick the mages. It’s a far better quest chain.

I’ve got a few storyline made so I’ll get to see a few different outcomes.

As someone who also played the other Dragon Age games, I really enjoyed Dragon Age: Inquisition. I agree with Galenar about the villain being boring, but the other characters are still great.

My piece of advice is to try not to get stuck on Hinterlands content. It’s one of the first areas that you’re sent to, and it’s filled with boring fetch/kill quests. There are also a lot of mobs that you will probably be too weak to kill at first. I usually leave once I get a mount, and then I return later on after doing more of the main storyline.

4 Likes

Thanks. I’ll keep that in mind.

To be fair, there are reasons that some mages are too be feared. I usually side with them though.

I know you’re a night elf and I took a tasteful selfie in front of your smoldering home, but this is just a tragedy that I cannot let happen.
Just play Dragon Age: Origins, please

3 Likes

SLAP!

I already did.

It was tasteful!

Well, just so you know DA:I is better in some few ways, but worse in so many others.
But that’s just my opinion.

2 Likes

:unamused::unamused::unamused:

Point taken. But I have to know what headpieces after what Anders did. Plus, I miss my Morrigan! :tired_face::tired_face:

https://i.imgur.com/zWCXAR2.png

Enjoy your break and good luck with the PC.

1 Like

Thanks. I’ll be back soon.

i am a mac shiller but fyi the new macbook air plays this on high settings even lol you dont need a gaming pc for this game

Feel free to hang out and discuss lore and degeneracy in the discord.

I’m not an apple or Mac user at all lol. But you’re right, you don’t really need a gaming computer but I want one that will allow me to post at higher graphics. In Legion my recommended settings were 3 and I was still capped at 30 framed in low activity zones. Now I’m at 1 lol.

I always forget about discord. But seeing as I’m going to be gone a while and in certain lots of new stuff will pop up, I did want to rush being spoiled. There is already some stuff floating around about Sylvanas. I don’t want to know anything.

Just avoid the spoilers channel, hon.

We don’t bite, too hard.

It also helps to not be thin skinned like I was.

1 Like