[SPOILER] So, about that Patch 8.1.5?

Well, maybe it’s not the game for you any more?

And do note I said maybe. It’s your money and your time and your life. Spending precious recreational time on a game you don’t like anymore is confusing to me, but I don’t think it should be illegal lol.

WoW has never been heavy on customization. BfA has added quite a bit of it, surpassed only by Wrath and maybe WoD (if you want to count the model upgrade.) So your statements just aren’t lining up to me. Maybe I’m misunderstanding the point you’re trying to make.

Not only that, but we’ve experienced content for players like ourselves and have witnessed it scrapped. Great ideas that are left to rot away instead of something baselined into the game.

1 Like

No it has not. It offered reskinned versions of existing races. The most that can be said is that we did get Kul Tirans and Zandalari… months and months after when they could, and should, have come out.

Blizzard should not be praised in 2019 for dragging its feet offering what everyone else already does by default.

6 Likes

You say that, but I feel like you don’t comprehend the meaning.

This isn’t what’s happening, so… I mean THAT’S confusing to me.

… Good?

Neither was any other game in 2003. Then they improved. WoW did not.

Two races got new eyes. One race can stand up straight. “Quite a bit” is subjective, but come on.

3 Likes

My concerns are that while this thrend is a welcomed one, I have doubt that it will continue outside of BFA. (As far as customizations go)

Jaded is a good word for how I feel at the moment and it’s why I’m hesitant enough to wait BFA out.

I also would appreciate it if you stopped trying to suggest I do not like the game. Disappointed would be more accurate.

1 Like

That’s not what I’m saying at all.

I got the impression you don’t like the game in it’s current state. Is that not true? I wasn’t trying to imply you have never ever enjoyed yourself on WoW lol.

That is exactly the tantrum you’ve thrown. You continually demand to know why dissatisfied people still dare to talk about their complaints and not-so-subtly suggest they leave. You’ve outright called them annoying. There was no issue here until you manufactured one. It’s not that you don’t understand, it’s that you’re being disingenuous and dishonest because on some level you probably think you’re rustling jimmies.

You’re not. You just look more and more foolish doing this.

1 Like

I don’t understand. Did I not clarify my position in my last post?

1 Like

You did, he’s just pretending to not understand.

1 Like

I do like the game.

You don’t.

I do though.

So you’re saying you don’t like it?

I do, I just want it to improve.

I’m getting the feeling you dislike the game, correct?

I’m not throwing a tantrum lol. And I don’t care if “rustled jimmies” but that was never my intent.

I just wanted to say I was annoyed by the same few people posting, essentially, the same thing over and over. I get some of you don’t like the game and I’m really sorry that happened to you because I get that this is an old franchise that has been a part of a lot of people’s lives for a long time.

But put yourself in the shoes of someone who DOES enjoy this game. Do we really need the same, “Blah this game sucks” posts over and over? I don’t think so.

I’m not saying don’t critique it. I’m just asking folks to keep their critiques interesting. And if you don’t then I will call you annoying. Because you are.

You might not like it, but do keep in mind I have just as much right to post my thoughts on these forums as anyone else, until Blizzard says otherwise.

And that’s the thing, ultimately this is kind of fruitless discussion. Someone whined and I whined about their whining and now you’re all whining about me whining about their whining.

1 Like

I think a very important distinction needs to be made here. It is very possible to be both disappointed in the game while also still enjoying it.

For me, and I’d wager those like me who’ve unsubbed the disappointment has outweighed the enjoyment, hence canceling our subscription.

4 Likes

Yes, which is why I didn’t quote that part. I was just clarifying what I meant in my previous post when I said I got the impression you didn’t like the game. The way you responded to that seemed (to me) to suggest that you believed that I was saying you had never liked the game, as opposed to not liking the game as it exists right now, which is what I had meant.

Sorry, I was told that I was bringing down the forums by constantly talking about other, better games, so bellyaching about WoW is all I’ve got left.

7 Likes

I think it would be good to reflect why I posted in such a way while keeping in mind the context of tone in each others posts.

1 Like

Suddenly the North Korea crack fits even better than before.

I have this crazy theory that it’s not for you to decide who should post what. Their posts are not for you nor do they require your approval.

Again, because I like bold text: you do not have the right to decide what others get to say and how they say it. You may agree or disagree with it. You do not control what is said. You cannot argue with this, don’t bother trying.

Right, then others have the right to declare you just as annoying because of your baldfaced, ongoing attempt to create a negative atmosphere for anyone you disagree with specifically to pressure them into leaving. Honestly, annoying is too weak a word for you.

Cool, but nobody is obligated to heed your weird demands.

1 Like

Of course.

I sympathize, because as I’ve said I’ve unsubbed many times. Left games I used to like, etc. But I didn’t continue to bother the people who enjoyed it, on their official forums. I actually, you know, took a break, or left.

I wasn’t trying to be mean or anything. Honestly. It’s just I still enjoy the game and the constant criticism is a buzzkill sometimes. I sympathize with you non-subs, but to me it kinda comes off as the guy in the movie theater yelling “THAT’S SO FAKE!” at all the CGI. Like, okay, yeah maybe but I’m tryna have a good time here, sir.

That said we’re both obviously free to post as much as we want, when we want, until Blizzard says otherwise. I’m just doin’ what you’re doin’, expressing a little annoyance.

And I never said they were. Not one time. I apologize if I made any statement or implication that lead you to believe that.

Stop pretending to be a victim.

But

Yeah, you’re finished.