Spite nerf not good enough

So spite will now keep you in combat for its entire duration. That’s great and all but you can still sap blind kidney opener. It’s be way better if they made it have a 5-10k dot on it so it just would break cc like blind/sap/poly

Edit: I didn’t scroll down far enough on my phone. Lox already said this! Either way still needs like a dot or something

5 Likes

The real issue, while understandably undesired by mage/rogue players, is sap and sheep having an 8 second duration, allowing you to drop combat so these players gain access to other abilities they normally wouldn’t. :slight_smile:

Given the extensive amount of CC rogue and mage have at their disposable.

Sap and Sheep should have an 6/4/2 duration and change Blind back into a poison, so teammates with the ability to cleanse can assist, should be considered.

:smiley:

But given we are past that point, yeah this cesspool of a trinket should do 1k damage every second.

(Also, arena eyes of true sight should spawn 20 seconds into the game starting and tick for 1k damage too)

1 Like

this also doesnt affect wwdk spiting at all

1 Like

havent seen them do it once yet. do they just slow you forever in it or something?
prolly like para>legsweep>chains of ice>grip>more chains of ice?

blinding sleet, stun, restun, chains of ice, ring of peace

1 Like

1 trinket on a 1 minute CD shouldn’t pull every CD in the book while the opposing team doesn’t have to use any. This game sucks and these devs are fried.

14 Likes

I feel like i’m going to come back to this game and regret it.

What is this ability you’re talking about and whats it do. Lol.

https://youtu.be/POYWpc2FSro?t=72

it increases your corruption by 20% when you’re inside, and debuff you for x corruption per y second(s). You also get a 60% snare when inside.

Can read this for the negative effects that are bound to happen, but tl;dr is you take a lot of damage, get a ms debuff and damage taken increase debuff:
https://www.wowhead.com/guides/corrupted-items-overview-titan-purification-corruption-resistance#negative-effects

It should if your vers stacking like a pun

It’s incredibly bad coming back. You will need to spend the next 4-6 weeks gearing up in PvE and grinding essences, cloak, echoes. After spending 100+ hours doing all that, then you can finally play while being behind people with 50% haste or 100% versatility procs.

It’s that bad.

the quest to get cloak made me want to gouge my eyes out. do i have to do that on every character? or is there a “nah ive done this already” option

you can skip some of the scenarios which will save you about 20-30 minutes but you still have to do everything else. You have an enormous uphill battle if you want to come back and play competitively in pvp.

You need to grind the cloak to 15 and beyond too to equip more corruption. But you won’t be able to catchup unless you raid and even the. You won’t catchup for 2 months or so.

Good times man.

I don’t even understand what this means yet ;_; i’m still doing the RP quests around obtaining the cloak.

Hey since it puts people in combat now, can I prespite a blind onto enemy to stay in combat or is it considered a totem effect so I wont be in combat and they will be?

So you do visions to rank up the cloak, but once you get 15, each week you can get another ‘rank’ of corruption resistance by doing visions or raiding. But since it’s capped at 2x per week catchup, you have to raid to even try and catch up, meaning those who already have it can likely equip another corruption and stay under 40 vs you who cannot.

It’s very punishing to new players/alts. Like 90% of your playtime will be doing non PvP things just so you can compete 2k+.

Yes, this makes sense. Rogue Mage should be able to stack them though because other comps can’t abuse this trinket like they can. Other comps should be punished while they can Spite and also stack Vers amps and get an even bigger advantage. Thank you for opening my eyes.

you def can abuse it with any comp that has a spamable cc an has stealth, i did it as marks rogue pally thugcleave an just 1 shot anyone who didnt have an immunity or mwer cocoon from stealth.

Aye gurl you gonna be on for them yolo 2s lmao.

Missed your chance last night. Husband replaced you.

2 Likes