Spit removed. What's next? Consent to attack someone?

I can’t spit on you anymore but I can camp your body over and over forcing you to run a long ways to resurrect and die over and over.

But at least you don’t have to get virtually spit on so that’s a plus?

18 Likes

thats a PVE server

5 Likes

There’s a “emote consent” system in the works most likely which will allow you to check off which emotes people can use on you, also pronouns are most likely incoming in place of titles since titles are earned and can make people who didn’t put the work in to earn those titles feel bad about themselves.

5 Likes

You seem upset by this change, submitter?

Would a hug make you feel better?

3 Likes

Pretty sure you have been able to turn off emotes for literally years, maybe it’s always been an option, not sure

Can we get more gender options please. Male or female doesn’t adequately describe my state of mind.

Censorship at its best, but what can you expect from people who participated in sexual harassment? They will try to silence anyone they can.
Just remember it wasn’t people from C-suit who sexually harassed coworkers. Those were actual people from the same development team who harassed their coworkers. C-suit just kept it hashed. I wonder how many of them walked out with their victims on Wednesday.
/Spit Activision Blizzard

That sounds like a really fun game to play. Where do I sign up???!!!???

oh wow, this is a real tough guy.

“throwinhands”

“uWu tang clan”

complaining about not being able to spit

my poor, sweet child. there there, let out those angry tears.

1 Like

I have no idea what any of that means.

1 Like

you can just use custom emotes to get around it don’t know why they waste they’re time
/e spits on %t
people will just do that after they change it won’t stop anything and they won’t remove the ability to do custom emotes

Exactly.
Those who get spit on let me know and I’ll fill out a hurt feelings report for you…That should help make things all better.

I don’t think that works against the other faction??

Nope, remove /hug. I don’t consent to strangers hugging me

5 Likes

…/safeword

The fact that you toxic manbabies are all up in arms about this leads me to believe removing it was the right thing to do.

4 Likes

Yawn. The fact you want to dictate what’s acceptable in a game, tells me you’re playing the wrong game. Go play solitaire, I doubt anybody will be able to hurt your feelings doing that.

1 Like

MEATLOAF!

I’d do anything for love, but I won’t do that!

1 Like

We cant emote a spit in game because real life employees sexually harassed women. Let that sink in

4 Likes

That’s totally the wrong take.

Spit was removed because Blizzard’s going to sell more store mounts that will make people want to /spit.

Bookmark this.

3 Likes