Spiderman Teenage movies are dumb

I like the adult spiderman but the movies with the teenage angst/romance/idiocy is just ridiculous.

Refuse to watch the spidey movies as soon as I read the teenage theme going on

2 Likes

Yeah, you enjoy Clone Saga and One More Day. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

He’s 15 when he gets powers…? That’s literally the age he is supposed to be. Angsty teen.

3 Likes

Umm, Spiderman started off as a teen.

You really don’t understand the character, do you?

3 Likes

Into the spider verse was awesome though…

2 Likes

Yea Spidey started off as a Teen but wish they didnt show him still in the angsy girl shy dumb teen phase.

Spidey should have been in the mature man phase in the movies.

Which Spider-Man are we talking about again? There’s like 6 different versions.

3 Likes

I don’t mind teen Spider-Man as that has plenty of space to cover.

However, next time they reboot, can we all just admit we do know how Peter Parker became Spider-Man and skip the whole radioactive spider bite bit? Or if you HAVE to make it either condense it into basically a short montage or release it as a separate video, say like a little you tube video you release in the lead up to get people excited?

Parker was 15 when he was bitten in the comics, and the angst, romance and stuff was the first 20+ years of the books.

1 Like

Would you prefer Spider-Man 2099 with Miguel O’Hara then or perhaps a Scarlet Spider movie with Kaine Parker? Or if you’re like me you’d like a good Venom movie and we just do Eddie Brock as Agent Venom? I mean plenty of other adult Spider-Men out there. But Peter always started out as a teenager. If you want adult Peter go watch Fox’s 90’s cartoon. (which was great btw)

1 Like

So what Insomniac did with the PS4 Spider-Man game?

So what you’re saying is you should just watch Batman.

1 Like