SP LF A Guild

Been on PTR and such last couple days, landing on going back to my two OGs for DF.
Looking for a heroic raiding guild. Keys are a must. I have several toons at 2500+ io and am going to stick to my main two for remainder of df, burnt out on alts.
Cannot commit 3 hours a night. 2 1/2 is the most I can do.
Will transfer for the right fit.
Bonus points for bad jokes and not geting upset over banter.
Logs available upon request.

1 Like

Hi Lysarie,

Guild: Retaliation
Faction: Alliance
Realm: Earthen Ring (US)
Progression Raids: Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 8:00 PM EST/EDT till 10:00pm EST/EDT
Recruiter Contact: Isego#1586 and/or Carly#1264
We are always recruiting skilled players and players willing to learn regardless of class. We go with a work play hard mentality, where having fun and giving each other a hard time is more important than everything being done perfectly every time. We are looking for a final few regulars for our mythic progression team.

Retaliation is looking for players who are interested in the following:
Progression (Heroic and Mythic) raiding
Mythic+ dungeon progression
Must be 18+ years old
Must use Discord for voice communication during group activities

Who We Are Looking For:
We are looking for players who play for fun, but also take the time to min/max their characters. Since we all have busy lives outside of the game, we are building a community of players that give 110% to maximize their performance.
Successful raiders in our guild are characterized by two things: 1) personality; and 2) type of player. Gear is easy to get, but being a good team player is not. If you are number one on DPS but have a toxic personality, then you won’t be a good fit. Conversely, if you are the nicest person in the world but you always stand in fire, we also can not take you into progression raids.

Guild Expectations:
Invest effort into making sure you understand your class and role in a fight
Demonstrate consistent character progression (login throughout the week)
Have Discord downloaded and working
Prepare throughout the week for boss encounters and follow directions from the raid leader
Dedicated Raid spots require 80% attendance to progression to maintain status
Arrive on time for raids (at least 10-15 minutes early to be invited and travel to the raid location)
Run a 18+ M+ Key with the guild weekly during progression.

How to Apply:
If you are interested in learning more about us, add Isego#1586 or Carly#1264 to your bnet friends list. We look forward to playing with you!

About Us:
Our guild was established in 2007 when we were playing Warhammer Online, and since then we have played various games together, including Guild Wars 2, Rift, SWTOR, Elder Scrolls Online, League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm, and Diablo 3.
Many of us work full-time (average age is 30’s) and can no longer commit to hardcore raiding progression due to out-of-game responsibilities. However, that doesn’t stop us from having fun and clearing content when we are together! Our primary goal is to clear heroic raids and obtain the “Ahead of the Curve” achievement before the next tier of raid content is released. We have achieved every Curve Achievement since WoD. Even though we are on an RP server, we do not participate in RP activities, but members are welcome to on their own.

Hi Lysarie!

I’m Kiuayoukai, a cheeky Pandaren Resto Shaman, and proud assistant GM of the guild/community Found a Green Quest on Zul’jin.

Our guild has been around since 2018 founded by my husband Jarsha and myself with our visions of being a social/casual and active community regardless of what members are interested in. Our guild is thriving; however, we are in need of recruiting more friends for Season 3 and future expansions and you’re invited! Whether you are a new player, returning player, or and alt looking for a place to call home.

We are a laid-back casual guild for adults who play when they can while keeping the social aspect of the game alive. We believe that real life comes first, and the game second. We enjoy playing all aspects of the game and are here to help others on their journey in and out of Azeroth. We group up for timewalking/heroic/mythic dungeons or old content farming for achievements/transmogs/mounts/pets. With a Saturday raid team focused on Normal difficulty/Timewalking raids for those looking to experience the raid in a stress-free environment with a group of friends or for people who have never raided before and are looking to learn or just run an extra raid that week on one of their alts.

We are looking to rebuild our Primary raid team with the goals of AOTC and Glory of Achievements every tier. Times are Thursday/Friday 7:30PM EST – 10:00PM EST

Regardless of what content you enjoy, you are welcome to take flight with us and enjoy the game. Come join us!

If you have any questions, please let me know!

We’re listed in the guild finder in game or you can reach me here or on discord: kiuayoukai

Thank you for taking the time to check out our recruitment. We wish you the best of luck this tier & future tiers to come!

Bump to top

Hey marlean! if you’re interested in a weekend morning guild we might be a good fit! here’s our info:
We are Rumor Has It, a super stable, small guild by design where everybody gets to know everybody, We’ve been together raiding for 10 years+!

We are 5/9M currently, all our logs are public under Rumor Has It.

Easy going, Tight-knit, Weekend morning raiding team with a great atmosphere, times are:

-Saturday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

-Sunday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

We have a pretty stable Mythic+ Community, pretty much everyday keys are ran in some way shape or form, from scheduled to pickup groups from our discord channel, every season we hold a race with prizes to KSM!

If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, contact me for more info, i’d love to speak with you one on one, Hit me up at Slerne#1294 (Bnet) or Slerne(Discord) for more info.

Bump up to top

Hi there. We raid one night per week, 8-11pm PST. We get AOTC most tiers and several of us get KSH each tier. If you’re okay with a 3 hour raid but only 1 night per week, hit me up on discord and we can discuss further. @darryl_ttd

Can not commit to 3 hours a night. Still searching. High keys are a must.
Will be transferring night before season 4 drops.

Hi Lysarie:

We raid 2.5 hours on a Friday night. We also run high keys nightly. Below is our recruitment post.

Thanks for reading.

Unbound Guild

What we are: A fun social guild that also raids normal and heroic.

We believe in having fun and maintaining friendship while enjoying the game to the fullest. We raid Friday nights. We have been playing since Vanilla on different servers and made Turalyon our home in 2014. We have a great core team and have room to add more. We believe in trying our best while raiding but do not believe in yelling or belittling our members.

We consider ourselves a very casual raiding team. Raids are scheduled Fri nights 830-1100pm server. We clear current content in a relaxed social setting. We all have jobs/school and want to enjoy our time in game.

We enjoy all expects of WoW. You can find us running older raids for achievements/transmogs/mounts. We schedule Mythic Dungeon runs. We take advantage of all weekly events. Some of us enjoy pet battling…I have to catch them all!

We are also looking for social and/or leveling players.

Raventoo#1813 or contact me ingame.

Hello Lysarie,

I feel like we might be the perfect fit for what you’re looking for! Our guild is In a Pickle on Thrall. We’re an 18+ AOTC, M+ and Fun Events guild! We have explicit language and banter, all in fun! What’s it like raiding with us? We love to joke around and banter all night especially on trash or farm bosses, our raid leader gets the most of it, we call him baldie and he embraces it LOL. Raiding & M+ we have a lot of banter and we’re normally joking and having a lot of laughs along the way while progressing as a team. Our members push high and low keys, ranging from 2k to 3.3k io.

Raid times: Tues & Weds 9pm to 11pm EST
Saturday: We host fun run’s (older/newer raids for achieves/mounts/mogs)

We host a variety of events: Bi-monthly guild lottery, transmog contests, guild gambling night, fun-run’s (above)

Would love to chat more, I think we’d be a good fit! :smiling_face:
Disc: neithia
Bnet: Neithia#1315

Hey would love to chat further, we may be the guild for you. Hit me up on discord if you want to talk.
Discord: mrjuxtv

I was with you in Shadowlands and you deemed me a bad fit.

My apologies, I don’t regonize your name or recall what happened in Shadowlands. A lot has changed in the guild since then, we have an entire new officer team and all raiders are from after the SL era when the guild reformed. If you’re still interested, you sounded like a good fit based on the post you originally made, we’re looking for likeminded individuals and your post seems to suit what we’re looking for. If not, I understand and hope you find the perfect guild that suits what you’re looking for!

We’re looking for ranged if you’re interested. I’ll include a link below, let us know, we’d love to talk!
Raid with Us: Casual AOTC/Mythic Group LFM for Season 4! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Home has been found.

1 Like

Hey there,

We saw your forum post and wanted to reach out as we are recruiting more active players for season 4 and beyond. Below is a link to our forum post (makes it easier to see what we are about, what we require etc.

Happy Guild hunting!

Hey Lysarie. I’ll send you our copy pasta! If you’re interested to hear me, DM me on discord :smiley:

Guild & Server: Area-52
Raid Times/Days: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm-10:30pm est Season 4
Current Progression: 0/9H (9/9H 4/9M Leadership)
Recruitment Contacts: @Raemyn - Area-52 [H] or Raemynn on Discord

Hi! Strawberry Haze is Looking for Active pumpers :). We’re an AOTC focused guild looking for serious, like minded friends to get AOTC. Don’t be toxic and be kind :slight_smile: If you’re looking for chill people whose goals are to prog quick and clean, we’re your vibe! Must be be able to accept constructive criticism. 75% attendance and be a team player is required! If you’re an elitist, we’re not the vibe for you :slight_smile: You’ll be expected to actively run keys and keep up with gear. Please no raid loggers <3

• Weekly Heroic Raid
  • M+ Keys
  • Friendly Environment
  • Mythic Experience Leadership

Raid Team needs:
Tanks - Need 2 . Bonus points for Demon Hunter!
Healers - Need 3, no Disc Priest please :slight_smile: Bonus points for Resto Shaman!
DPS - Need 4 ranged and 4 Melee. Bonus points for Warrior/Enh Sham/Ele Sham/Warlock/Mage!

***M+ Keys – Recruiting all classes/specs for M+ keys. ***

DM me on Discord and let’s chat: Raemynn