Spell Batching - YIKES

How many is “many”? Do you have a source for this?

I keep seeing people claim that “many people wanted something this way, that way, etc,” and try to make it sound like it was something that the vast majority of players wanted.

How many people is “many”? Where were this posts/requests made?

I don’t remember getting any emails or surveys about what I wanted Classic to be. Was there some questionnaire most of us missed? A website with a poll?

Or is “many” referring to tens, hundreds or even thousands of people making posts on the Forums/Reddit/etc? You know, less than 0.1% of the WoW population.

Most people don’t even know what it is or that it’s terribly broken, sadly. They’re just happy getting purples.

Nah there are a lot of people wondering why their spell didn’t work as it should have.

My goodness this is going to blow up in 2 days when people start queuing wsg

Way to insult private servers.

I think we expected the feel to be similar to vanilla, without a mountain of bugs and game changing nonsense.

Presently batching is responsible for so many problems, I’m not sure blizzard has the ability or desire to fix it.

1 Like

Yeah this was a thing, no idea what the cause is though, always seemed kind of random

Well, many in these forums. The posts about this before launch wee basically filled with ‘have to have it, its authentic’

This isn’t new, people been complaining about this for a while.

Blizzard issues is legit, we kept having problems in dungeons because the mobs wouldn’t get slowed until almost out of it.

Had issues with rogues in PvP and my hunter abilities randomly going off at times after I clicked it like 4-5 seconds previous.

I’m just tired of hearing that it’s L2Play issues when it isn’t. Most casters know how to fake cast and stop, and we do. Then get interrupted as we’re running away not even casting.

You can’t ever try to get around that with any kind of reliability. Sometimes it works, most of the times it doesn’t. It’s absurd.

Plus, the whole #nochanges thing is just a meme at this point. There’s 1000s of changes - some really change the way dynamics of vanilla played out.

-Guards on Dynamic Respawn in Cities
-Druids mana burned in forms
-Updated water/grass graphics
-Mail function
-Auction House on delay from profits
-Mount Purchases

The list goes on and on. Simply put, spellbatching should go. It’s broken, and gimmicky.